Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
  • Luis Enrique and Marco Silva are still in the running.
  • Spurs are also aware of Marcelo Gallardo's availability.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Now that United's focusing more on Hojlund and Kolo Muani, Bayern Munich are shifting their focus onto Vlahovic (Tier 1):
  • First contact between Juve and Bayern in recent weeks: distance on figures
  • After latest Bayern meetings: growing interest
  • Bayern's new moves awaited
  • Appreciations from PL
Summarised translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Corriere dello Sport (interview)

Ogbonna on his future after this season:
We are talking about it. We are waiting for the end of the season. I feel at home here, I love the club and the fans, and I would continue to give everything for West Ham.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 2):
Premier League clubs are tracking 'extremely expensive' Simons: Arsenal, among others, have him on their radar.
  • PSV want nothing less than a club-record fee for Xavi Simons (i.e. more than the €50m paid for Cody Gakpo).
  • Simons' decision on his future depends on the new manager and his plans.

James35

I can just imagine Rice at Arsenal, Caicedo at Chelsea and us keeping McTominay and signing Rabiot on a free.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Vlahovic: contrary to rumours, the striker was NOT part of the squad talks on Wednesday.
Rice: positive meeting in mid-May, cautious optimism, but great competition
Hernandez: financially strong, long-term offer from PSG, Bayern should follow up soon
More on Rice (Tier 1):

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: João Moutinho and Diego Costa leave Wolves as free agents. Adama Traoré's also a free agent, but Wolves will negotiate a new contract with him. Luke Matheson (made a major impression as a young player at Rochdate) also leaves the club as a free agent.

Dazzmondo

Official: João Moutinho and Diego Costa leave Wolves as free agents. Adama Traoré's also a free agent, but Wolves will negotiate a new contract with him. Luke Matheson (made a major impression as a young player at Rochdate) also leaves the club as a free agent.

End of an era with Joao Moutinho leaving Wolves. Old now but he'd still be a great option for a lot of clubs on a free

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Eleven Sports via Record

João Palhinha on his time in England:
It was my first season outside my country, the Portuguese league, the first time I left Portugal. It was the change; it was everything together and I think I faced this change in my life very well. It’s a league that suits my characteristics and qualities very well.

I’ve settled here like a glove. I’m very happy and so is my family. I miss my country a lot and it’s not easy being away from Portugal, I hope to come back one day. After being here and enjoying football the way I have, I think that’s the most important thing. I hope to return to Portugal, I like and value my country very much. You know the affection I have for Sporting. It is something that has always marked me and will always mark me. At the moment I’m very happy here [at Fulham] and I want to continue around here. I think it’s the league that suits my football.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Hugo Lloris does not close the door to a return to OGC Nice and talks about Didier Digard in an interview with Nice-Matin.
The relevant quotes:
We have reached an important moment, whether it be for the club or me. It’s the end of an era. I have a desire for something else. I will carefully study what is possible. However, I haven’t forgotten that I have a year left on my contract at Tottenham, and in football, it’s always hard to predict what will happen. The most important thing is I find a project where I thrive.

Widow

Big decision for him to make, be a part of a Madrid rebuild that could propel them back into contention for the big trophies again or stay in England and immortalise himself by becoming the all-time top scorer and potentially challenging for titles. I've never been too convinced United would go and spend the required cash on him this summer. I feel we'll have three 50/60 million pound players come through the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.