Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
On the Azpilicueta-Barça issue, more details: the Blues still have no replacement and are currently asking an off-market price of around 10 million [Euros].
Short translation:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Who do these cnuts not want :lol:
During the takeover process, there were some reports that Boehly wanted to heavily invest in young talent before their valuation explodes to ridiculous levels. The transfers of Hutchinson, Chukwuemeka and some others is in line with those reports.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
During the takeover process, there were some reports that Boehly wanted to heavily invest in young talent before their valuation explodes to ridiculous levels. The transfers of Hutchinson, Chukwuemeka and some others is in line with those reports.
It is unusual the number of players you're linked with though right?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
It is unusual the number of players you're linked with though right?
I think it’s normal for most clubs to enquire about a huge number of players, speak with agents etc. Boehly seems to be particularly casual about spilling the beans to journalists though. Don’t think Chelsea’s moves and links this summer are that much different to most other clubs.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Brighton want defensive reinforcements before selling Cucurella.
    • Struggling to bring in Porto's Zaidu Sanusi and Tottenham's Sergio Reguilón
    • Working on signing Levi Colwill from Chelsea
      • Leicester are also interested
  • Juventus are interested in Jorginho.
  • Broja looks likely to stay.
  • Other attacking options monitored by Chelsea:
    • Memphis Depay
    • Benjamin Sesko

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
  • Brighton want defensive reinforcements before selling Cucurella.
    • Struggling to bring in Porto's Zaidu Sanusi and Tottenham's Sergio Reguilón
    • Working on signing Levi Colwill from Chelsea
      • Leicester are also interested
  • Juventus are interested in Jorginho.
  • Broja looks likely to stay.
  • Other attacking options monitored by Chelsea:
    • Memphis Depay
    • Benjamin Sesko
Jorginho being linked with Juve is good but they seem to want him on loan which makes zero sense as he only has 1 year left on his deal. Brighton really, really want Colwill. Sounds like Chelsea are only willing to sanction a loan move or a permanent move with a reasonable buyback clause.

jesperjaap

Not really. His talent was never that of Chelsea level. It was an opportunistic signing as he was a free agent designed to flip him for a fee if he did well on loan. Circumstances forced him into playing big part last season but he mostly always looked out of his depth.

Cucurella is a pretty absurd comparison to make here.
Maybe, underatand your point in terms of what they have done in the premiership. Sarr was a big talent in France thogh who stagnated a little. But Cucurella is a Barca youngster they werent too worried to lose who has had a breakout season and looked good (personally maybe a bit harshm I woul dsay good and great attitude rather than a great player). But to make another absurd comparison.....Williams had a really good breakout season, not comparing them but we have had one big breakout season with lots of full backs over the years O'Shea another that looked a really good prospect in his first season.....but £50m, com eon that is a crazy fee even for the premiership

jesperjaap

Wish him well. His dad is still (obviously biased) my favourite keeper of all time. Huge pressure on his shoulder with that name, and thought he was pretty average for a while, but over time in his own right he developed into a top class keeper and comes across as a top professional and human being, surprised he has gone to Nice though, hopefully playing regularly he or his dad watching can bend the ear of oru scouting team...still cant belief there hasnt been big interest in Giouri from anybody this summer, massive talent

NoPace

Who do these cnuts not want :lol:
I don't understand Chukwemeka going there. He's going to get loaned or struggle for playing time. Seems like he should have pushed for a foreign side or a club like Brighton or Everton or Southampton with a release clause if he's unhappy at Villa.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight

Henk’s son.

Also main reason why I trust Fab’s information most on FDJ. Cetinkaya and Dursun are the only agents I really see him refer to by name, or at least amongst the few. His information on Malacia was also always very specific. It’s clear that he has a very good direct line to them. You would just say ‘Larsson lands in Germany with his agents in next 24 hours normally’, but when you use the name of someone specifically who isn’t the player, saying they will be somewhere, then clearly you’re plugged in.

My take for a while with Frenkie is Romano was always sharing exactly what his agent wanted shared. With every positive news, he quickly and clearly came out with nothing agreed on player side, who wants to stay at Barcelona. Based on my understanding of the contract dispute, this is exactly the position Frenkie wants to be seen to be taking, so that if Barca want him out they need to pay him off as he is more than happy to see out his deal.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Chelsea with the proverbial transfer machine gun.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

Chelsea draws first offer for Wesley Fofana

TEAM INFO. The Blues have taken action to try to sign Wesley Fofana. But their first proposal, which is around 75 M € , was refused by Leicester City.

Status
Not open for further replies.