Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anustart89

£80m?!

For a Leicester defender?!!!

They’re living in cloud cucko… oh wait.
:lol: don’t remind us. On a serious note though, this guy has also spent almost the entire previous season out with a serious injury. Sounds like a huge risk to me, but as long as they blow all their cash on these guys and not FdJ then I’m happy.

Dazzmondo

Agreement between Maxwel Cornet and West Ham! The Ivorian international will leave Burnley and should join the hammers. There are still a few details to be settled between the clubs. If all goes well, Cornet will be in London today for his medical examination.

Ekeke

This was the other CB that stood out to me in Argentina when Lisandro Martinez did. However it was mainly his long range passing, 30 or 40 yard passes with his left foot looking good. Didnt have the aggressive ball winning of Lisandro. Havent seen him since then but would hopefully be a very good signing for Bournemouth

saivet

Why would you choose Everton over West Ham? Money, I guess.
Playing time too. Soucek and Rice is a pretty settled midfield that Moyes doesn't rotate all that much, nor do either of them seem to get injured.

Everton are definitely a worse team but chance of making an impact you'd think.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Het Laatste Nieuws

Anderlecht manager Felice Mazzú on the Gómez-City links:
I’m not worried about the transfer rumours. Every team is confronted with this in this period. Sergio is a great player, so of course I hope he stays. But I’m busy with my entire group. What goes on behind the scenes at the moment is less important than my squad, which I try to make as strong as possible. Whether the possible millions of Gómez can provide for other transfers? I never talk about budgets and finances. So not now.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Brabants Dagblad

Willem II technical director Weum Jacobs on the links:
I haven’t had one second of contact with anyone about a transfer of Jizz. Not with him, not with his agent and not with any club whatsoever. So there is no truth in that. I really don’t know where this is coming from. Either this is a ghost story, or Nottingham Forest have yet to report to me. If they call me? I’ll pick up and tell them Jizz is not for sale. Unless, and that goes for every player, of course, a huge amount is on the table. But it’s clear: in principle, we don’t want to let anyone go.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
It's like we have our own Biggus Dickus sketch going on in the Transfer Tweets thread!

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Senesi topic
  • Feyenoord are asking for €15m, including variables.
  • Valencia had him tied up: Gattuso's number 1 target for the defence, but with Guedes and others not leaving, the club didn't have the cash to invest.
  • Bournemouth, now negotiating. It is a possibility.
As Fabrizio Romano reports and we can confirm, there are talks between Bournemouth and Feyenoord for Marcos Senesi. The player likes the challenge of going to the Premier League.

Valencia were also interested in the player but their financial situation doesn't help.
Best possible translation:

Status
Not open for further replies.