Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
I’m genuinely sad about Werner leaving. :(

Unlike other flop striker signings we’ve had it was never a matter of poor effort or throwing a tantrum when things were tough. He gave his all and was good teammate. For whatever reason his confidence just totally deserted him after leaving Germany.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I don't rate him that much but with Godfrey injured for half of the season with a fractured leg and Mina being a sick note we need a new CB. Coady despite being limited in ability has played 40+ games a season since 2013/14 and we need that reliability in defence.

Widow

I don't rate him that much but with Godfrey injured for half of the season with a fractured leg and Mina being a sick note we need a new CB. Coady despite being limited in ability has played 40+ games a season since 2013/14 and we need that reliability in defence.
They'll love him at Everton, being a Liverpool fan

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
This is a player we should be interested in. Arsenal don't even need another winger
Of course we do, behind Saka we only have Pepe who is out of favour or Marquinhos who just arrived. I doubt we spend 60M on Diaby for cover though. He would move to be a starter wherever he goes with the WC coming.

Dazzmondo

Of course we do, behind Saka we only have Pepe who is out of favour or Marquinhos who just arrived. I doubt we spend 60M on Diaby for cover though. He would move to be a starter wherever he goes with the WC coming.
You could easily play Jesus on the right and put Nketiah or Martinelli up front and bring in ESR. You have plenty of depth. Pepe is still in your squad ultimately even if he isn't in favour. He can be used in an emergency scenario.

Where you need players is in cm

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Aouar-Betis, the issue is still at a standstill, with no progress. The biggest problem: the economic agreement between Betis and the player. Houssem prioritises Betis, but there are teams pushing hard, especially Nottingham Forest, who are offering a lot of money.
Rough translation:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
The 1st transfer Everton have made that actually improves the quality of their starting XI imo. The others have all been overrated
Tarkowski came in and is instantly our best defender (Ability and Reliability). McNeil was bought for his potential as much as his current ability and Vinagre for squad depth. Onana improves the first XI too.

Status
Not open for further replies.