Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Anderlecht rejects 2nd bid for Sergio Gomez! Manchester City have tabled a bid of €13m + €2m in bonuses and 12% on resale. Discussions continue.
Sergio Gómez, who is waiting for the green light, already has an agreement with Manchetser City for a 4 year contract. To be continued.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Official: Matthew Hoppe leaves Mallorca to join Middlesbrough on a 4-year contract

@WI_Red @Zaphod2319
I still have hope for him! The Mallorca move was a horrible fit. Not saying that this one is any better, but at least it is a change in scenery. The Striker position is wide open, just waiting for someone to start scoring.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
@WI_Red have I won yet?
You have, but I was already watching 1-2 BL games a weekend anyways :)

e: The move to Mallorca was a black hole for him but I still believe he will be a decent player. The issue for him now is that Aaronsson and Weah have both shown they are superior players and they are getting game time in better leagues so I doubt he get a look before the WC.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Ilaix, between the Premier League and Valencia.
  • Crystal Palace is moving forward to get the midfielder on loan.
  • In Valencia they dream of his return but they see it very complicated. There are other options better placed.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

Sassuolo have also entered the race. They want to submit a similar offer to Nice's except with a lower fee.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Should fit well next to De Jong, and Kovacic, and Jorginho, and Gallagher, and Ruben Loftus Cheek, and Kante.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Should fit well next to De Jong, and Kovacic, and Jorginho, and Gallagher, and Ruben Loftus Cheek, and Kante.
He hasn't played a single minute at pro level yet. He's being plucked out of Inter's academy. Inter were going to loan him out. If Chelsea get him, he goes straight out on loan to Seria A probably. If I was Inter though, I'd ignore Chelsea and sell him to Nice or Sassuolo because at least with those two clubs the buyback option is on the table.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Aubameyang isn't pushing to leave Barcelona.
  • The talks between the clubs will determine how willing Barcelona are to sell Aubameyang.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Thilo Kehrer is open to a move to Paris Saint-Germain. He is still considering West Ham's offer and has not made a decision. Sevilla start from further away

Gana Gueye has not yet reached an agreement with Everton. The English are not letting go.

Status
Not open for further replies.