Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 3):
Is the FCZ jewel going to the [British] Isles? The Leeds offer for Gnonto has arrived
  • Leeds's offer: 2.5m CHF (Swiss Francs)
  • Zürich are looking for 10m CHF
    • Open to accepting a lower guaranteed fee (8m CHF) + add-ons to reach a total of 10m CHF
  • Zürich expect to get more money from a "rich Premier League club" such as Leeds.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!

Source (Tier 3):

• Leeds's offer: 2.5m CHF (Swiss Francs)
  • Zürich are looking for 10m CHF
    • Open to accepting a lower guaranteed fee (8m CHF) + add-ons to reach a total of 10m CHF
  • Zürich expect to get more money from a "rich Premier League club" such as Leeds.
Leeds are taking the piss, the guy is an Italian international.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Is this based on your own feeling, or do you have something to back up this claim?
Never ever reports anything first. Always last to every bit of news. Then suddenly once 4 or 5 others have reported it, he suddenly confirms their stories, and acts like he has the inside info.. Nonsense Never had one "scoop"
No exclusives.
If you call him out on it, he will block you
Just an utter waffler. Very few even take him serious, other than the aggregators because they just tweet all "rumours"

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Never ever reports anything first. Always last to every bit of news. Then suddenly once 4 or 5 others have reported it, he suddenly confirms their stories, and acts like he has the inside info.. Nonsense Never had one "scoop"
No exclusives.
If you call him out on it, he will block you
Just an utter waffler. Very few even take him serious, other than the aggregators because they just tweet all "rumours"
Interestingly, he reported on this a few weeks before it came up today as per this video. Sure, he doesn't break out news frequently, but I've honestly not seen him guess or make up rumours like the ITKs do. He also doesn't try to claim the info as his own in his Tweets from what I've seen (at least, he doesn't do anything different to the likes of Steinberg or Law when they're late in reporting some of the news).

I still would like to see him actually guess something and get it wrong. As of now, I've yet to see that, and even the more reputed, reliable aggregators, such as Reshad Rahman, have shared his Tweets.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Interestingly, he reported on this a few weeks before it came up today as per this video. Sure, he doesn't break out news frequently, but I've honestly not seen him guess or make up rumours like the ITKs do. He also doesn't try to claim the info as his own in his Tweets from what I've seen (at least, he doesn't do anything different to the likes of Steinberg or Law when they're late in reporting some of the news).

I still would like to see him actually guess something and get it wrong. As of now, I've yet to see that, and even the more reputed, reliable aggregators, such as Reshad Rahman, have shared his Tweets.
His Rabiot story showed him up. Claimed Tuchel loved him at PSG and he was a favourite of his. TT banned Rabiot from the dressing room, and they clashed no end at PSG. There's been more i just cant remember them...

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
His Rabiot story showed him up. Claimed Tuchel loved him at PSG and he was a favourite of his. TT banned Rabiot from the dressing room, and they clashed no end at PSG. There's been more i just cant remember them...
If you're referring to his Tweet about Chelsea not being at all advanced in the negotiations for Rabiot, then I struggle to see how that shows him up. If anything, he downplayed those links once Rabiot started getting linked to the Premier League around that time.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Sport Witness exclusive (Tier 3):

This may potentially ramp up if Casemiro leaves Real Madrid, but at the moment, it's all speculation.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
If you're referring to his Tweet about Chelsea not being at all advanced in the negotiations for Rabiot, then I struggle to see how that shows him up. If anything, he downplayed those links once Rabiot started getting linked to the Premier League around that time.
No he also played the rumour up massively, probably deleted it now as he got absolute pelters for it.

I can assure you, he isnt considered even remotely "ITK" [hate that term] amongst our fanbase

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 3:
Adnan Januzaj is waiting for Everton FC! The leaders of the Toffees have checked the name of the Belgian in case of the departure of Antony Gordon. Mutual interests.
Januzaj, interested, has turned down everything so far as he wants to return to the Premier League!
To be continued.
Translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
From Fabrice Hawkins (Tier 3):
Gana Gueye could be the next PSG "undesirable" to leave the Parisian club. Except that there is a blocking point.
The blocking point:
  • Gueye wanted to sign for free as that could get him a higher signing-on bonus.
  • Gueye already has an agreement with Everton on the transfer.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
  • Manuel Akanji's on stand by hence the interest in Chalobah.
  • Inter want a loan, but Chelsea aren't interested in their proposal.

Last edited:

ti vu

I thought earlier in the season, Watford wanted to sell him for same fee as they did with Richarlison?

For 30mil, I hope we're interested. I see this as better than Gakpo for €40-50mil? This kid is more natural CF.

ti vu

Would be nice. French league has the right kind of physicality and pragmatism while not short of youth promotion comparing to now famed Bundesliga.

Wrong thread? Should be in our Twitter thread, or the Europe one

userman

I thought earlier in the season, Watford wanted to sell him for same fee as they did with Richarlison?

For 30mil, I hope we're interested. I see this as better than Gakpo for €40-50mil? This kid is more natural CF.
Absolutely agree with you. Joao Pedro is a much better fit to our needs IMO.

Another LW only makes sense if we actually sell Rashford to PSG (unlikely), with Sancho, Martial, Garnacho and Elanga all being left wingers.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: AS

Rodrigo on whether he'd leave Leeds for a La Liga return:
The truth is, no. I’m happy at Leeds, in the Premier League, in the city. There is an interesting project, last year we had difficulties, but it was due to different circumstances…I want to continue growing here. Yes, I feel totally adjusted [in the Premier League]. In the day-to-day life, I am happy with the experience in the city of Leeds.

Professionally, the Premier League is a super competitive league and more, every season. I arrived three years ago and every time I notice that it is making important differences with respect to the other leagues. It was always physical, but the level of quality has risen a lot. The pace of the game is very high. Everyone who arrives finds it difficult to adapt to that and I feel that I already am.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 2:
Bryan Gil to Valencia, hot. The winger is pushing to return to Mestalla. Tottenham, now, much more open to let him leave NOW. The negotiation between the clubs, almost unblocked. Sources confirm that it can be closed in a couple of days.
Rough translation:

EDIT: More from Matteo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.