Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
As soon as one has bid, the other will decide to just walk away?
I'm reading it as if both United and Liverpool's offers will not be in reaction to one another; they'll make their own independent bids, and Benfica will then choose which one they like the most.

On a related note:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • West Ham have yet to receive any interest in Benrahma.
    • They want to make a profit on him.
  • West Ham are looking to strengthen in the following areas:
    • Attack
    • Left back
    • Central midfield
    • About to strengthen at centre back by sealing the Nayef Aguerd transfer (price: £29.8m)
  • West Ham face some competition from abroad for Lingard.
    • Roma's one of the interested clubs.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Everyone's starting to report that Darwin Núñez is now close to joining Liverpool.
Darwin Núñez, very close to Liverpool.

Everything points to a deal of [in millions of Euros] 80+20 in variables. Although the 'reds' for now do not go from 75 [million Euros] and Benfica does not go below 80 [million Euros] fixed. Decisive hours.

The '9' prioritises Pool over other big clubs (United, PSG, Bayern...).

In Almeria they are rubbing their hands with Darwin.

The Andalusian club signed that they would take 20% of the capital gain of a future sale. But with a cap of 10 million.

With the figures at which it can be closed (80+20), Almeria will reach that figure.
Liverpool are a step away from signing Uruguayan Darwin Núñez.
  • There is already a formal offer to Benfica of €80m plus 20m for attainable targets.
  • With the Uruguayan, already contractual agreement until June 2027.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
From an English journalist:
  • Núñez prefers Liverpool over the other interested clubs.
    • Liverpool believe that they can get this deal done.
  • Minamino can leave Liverpool if a club pays £17m for him.
    • Leeds, Southampton, Wolves, and Monaco all registered their interest in him.
  • Liverpool have good relations with Gestifute, Núñez's agency, which helps in the negotiations.
    • New Liverpool director Julian Ward has an extensive network at Portugal, too, having worked with Queiroz in the past.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

The full quotes:
Hardly anything will happen in this window. I will hardly leave Tottenham. Of course, we never know what will happen. But it’s very likely that I will stay, I already had a conversation with the club, they are interested in me staying. Even more so with the Champions League spot, so I feel very motivated for next season, to continue.
About eventually returning to Sao Paulo:
It’s possible. Most likely. I don’t like to stick to anything, because we never know, and I don’t want to create false expectations either. But it’s very likely. As I said, contract to end. It could be a year, it could be two, depending on the club’s renewal. And at the end of the contract, when I am free, the possibility of returning to São Paulo is very high, very high. I always had this dream of returning to Tricolor.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Damn Lukaku flopped so hard Chelsea have turned to Jesus for answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.