Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea

This is in response to this article: https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/west-ham-broja-chelsea-20-june-2022

West Ham aren't close to an agreement with either Chelsea or the player, but they're working actively to bring Broja in. Possible fee: 25-30 million Pounds
I think this chatter is all from the West Ham side. If they wanted to discuss Broja plus £ for Rice, I’m sure that would get Tuchel’s attention, but that would be too good.

NoPace

I think this chatter is all from the West Ham side. If they wanted to discuss Broja plus £ for Rice, I’m sure that would get Tuchel’s attention, but that would be too good.

Moyes style seems to require a 9 who can run with the ball and also be strong, which is tough to find. Broja seems like a great fit.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Moyes style seems to require a 9 who can run with the ball and also be strong, which is tough to find. Broja seems like a great fit.
No doubt, but Tuchel has expressed several times, and recently that he wants both Gallagher and Broja in preseason. I’m sure the right offer could change that.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Isn't she supposed to be very good? Should we be interested given Judge is leaving? She's probably too high-profile to take on a role under Murtough though.
She has been very good at selling and getting maximum loans done. Lately her best buys have been completing release clause deals. She has done some really solid work for Chelsea.

Widow

Not being funny mate, but everyone knows the deal is done, we don't need any more news about it. Move on to the next rumour, this is old news.

Done dealio ages ago.
It's the nature of the beast. They'll get posted until he's revealed by BM same as every other transfer, if not by me then someone else. Like the post above mine.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne

The Vlasic part makes me laugh as that was supposedly the Lingard alternative.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

I'm glad Tuchel has been given increased trust this window. It makes zero sense to sell him before Tuchel can speak to him, assess him, see where his head is at and how he fits into Tuchel's system. In the previous set up, I think Marina would have snatched at that offer and sold Broja at £25-30m. His style really fits the way Tuchel sets the team up. He has to be given a chance at least, before letting go of yet another talented academy product.

Charles Miller

How do city keep getting such big fees?
In general they have very good players. They are really expensive. In addiction to that, those players won titles and played the big stages of the competitions. That kind of experience is highly valued by the market.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
On this, it seems that not even Bernardo Silva's camp is pushing for a move.
As of today, neither Bernardo Silva's entourage nor Barça have made a move for a hypothetical negotiation with Manchester City.

And, as Tot Costa's colleagues commented, the exit price for the Portuguese would be 100 million Euros.
From Tot Costa:
100 MILLION FOR BERNARDO SILVA

Ramon Salmurri explains that Barça considers that 100 million Euros is too much and uses as a reference the figure of 55 million Euros, the price that City set last year in the face of interest from some teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.