Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
This came out of nowhere:
It was a big move for ASM to bring in the Japanese. First of all, from a sporting point of view - 10 goals with Liverpool without much playing time. And then at the marketing level for our championship. It's a new visibility in Asia for L1.
Two transfers to Monaco. As announced by Foot Mercato, agreement with Liverpool around 15 million Euros for Takumi Minamino.

Agreement also with Torino for the transfer of Pellegri - 4.5 million Euros excluding bonuses and a significant profit-sharing on resale
The source:
News : Agreement reached between AS Monaco and Liverpool for the transfer of Takumi Minamino. Amount of the transaction: €15m.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
How are Arsenal suddenly such big spenders? Didn’t they spend easily the most of any PL club last summer as well?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
How are Arsenal suddenly such big spenders? Didn’t they spend easily the most of any PL club last summer as well?
I don't know if they'll go that far in their spending, but they're certainly trying to attain the bigger names. Whether they'll get them remains to be seen. I doubt they'll seal both Gabriel Jesus and Raphinha on top of Lisandro Martinez.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Says in the article he wants to join Barcelona or Chelsea, and both are interested in him, i dont see either paying 60-70m for him however
No club will, honestly, except for City or PSG at this time, and that's only if either team would be interested (which they aren't).

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

Lucas Moura on his future:
The idea is to fulfil the contract. It has one more year, with the option of one more, on the part of the club. So at the end of this season now, if the club wants to extend another year, they have that option. But my idea is this. Finalising the contract, playing in the Champions League, we haven’t played the Champions League for two years, and now it could be, perhaps, my last Champions League there at Tottenham. So then the idea is to stay there, fulfil the contract, then be free, then decide where I’m going.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
This would be a poor signing. Not much of an upgrade on what we have and hardly any room for improvement. Reminds me of the Cleverley/Gibson signings of old, just a very average player.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Also:
  • West Ham to make first offer for Armando Broja: £30m
  • West Ham are interested in 21-year-old Hull City striker Keane Lewis-Potter though have yet to pursue him.
  • A new forward and left back are West Ham's highest priorities.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
A Transfer Notebook article from someone other Mike McGrath:
  • Philip Zinckernagel, who was on loan to Forest from Watford, is close to permanently transferring to Olympiacos.
  • Malcolm Ebiowei: Palace is the likeliest destination, but United are still working to bring him in
  • Jed Wallace is close to joining West Brom from Milwall.
  • Huddersfield Town are targeting Ipswich Town striker Tyreece Simpson, who has one year left on his contract and isn't likely to renew.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
15m for Neko Williams and some were saying we shouldn’t be able to get 10m for Brandon

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
It's completely untrue that Aston Villa have made a bid for Otávio. Porto rejected, this Wednesday, a 30 million € proposal from Leeds United. FC Porto only sells Otávio for the release clause, which is not 60 million today...

Big surprise: Stefan Ortega-Moreno is about to move to ManCity. The keeper has rejected offers from Spain and the Bundesliga. The transfer could take place as early as the end of the week. #SSN
Looks like Pep is kicking Steffen to the curb.

Status
Not open for further replies.