Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shipperley

Supports
CPFC
Hands off you bastards.
Not the thread for conjecture but I know for a fact that we’ve also been talking to his agent for months as well. If he goes on a permanent I think it could hinge on the buy-back clause, Saints were willing to accept one for Livramento and we weren’t.

Lee565

They basically got in the race once Arsenal started sniffing around. That was when Leeds stopped going down any lower on their asking price.
Has a bit of Willian about it when chelsea snatched him away from spurs

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Not the thread for conjecture but I know for a fact that we’ve also been talking to his agent for months as well. If he goes on a permanent I think it could hinge on the buy-back clause, Saints were willing to accept one for Livramento and we weren’t.
That doesn’t surprise me. I knew he’d be in high demand among PL clubs and with Chelsea out here being linked with a thousand CBs I could see a situation where he felt he might need to move for the sake of his career. There was a story a few days ago about him asking for reassurance from Tuchel. I think Marina would jump on the chance to sell him if the bid was around £20-30m but now that she’s out, I think Colwill will be heavily involved in preseason, Tuchel will take a good look at him and then we’ll go from there.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
What's the source? I've been looking around but haven't found any substantial source for this news.

EDIT: Found it
Premier League team Fulham allegedly increased their offer for Trabzonspor captain Uğurcan Çakır from 17 to 20 million Euros
With that said, Turkish outlets are typically very speculative, so I'd wait for better sources to report on this.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Nice and Leeds are following Moses Simon very closely. The Nigerian has already agreed with the Eagles.
There's no info on whether the agreement with Nice is formal.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Lance

Emerson Royal's representative Dr. Fabiano de Abreu on the player's future:
Emerson does not leave Tottenham. In fact, Antonio Conte said that even if it was for 40 million Euros, the loan would not come out since he has the player as number one in his position. Royal is happy in the team and his football tends to improve.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
If he doesn’t immediately want to come to Chelsea and is desperate for Barca I hope we just move on. We can’t let a player hold up all our other business while he waits for a club in a dire financial situation to find some money from somewhere.

Why any top player would fancy a move to the current Barca is beyond me but if that’s where his heart is set on, I hope we move on.

GwilDor

Unsurprising. Raphinha himself has always preferred Barcelona, and he'll continue to wait until Barcelona themselves completely back off.

Are we gambling that Barca will accept a lower fee to be able to bid for Raphinha? Understand June 30th is important date book-cooking-wise anyways, but might also be important if Raphinha considers Chelsea instead of Barca. Anyways, isn’t the rumour Dembele is staying at Barca now, and that is why Chelsea go for Raphinha? I’m confused…

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
If he doesn’t immediately want to come to Chelsea and is desperate for Barca I hope we just move on. We can’t let a player hold up all our other business while he waits for a club in a dire financial situation to find some money from somewhere.

Why any top player would fancy a move to the current Barca is beyond me but if that’s where his heart is set on, I hope we move on.
It seems like 4D chess by Boehly. We want Ousmane or Raphinha. Go after both of them hard, force Barca to choose one and sign the other.

Orc

Supports
Chelsea
Spurs buying half a new team?

M4YON

Chelsea closing in on first defensive signing, Nathan Ake. Almost 40 million on the table.

Orc

Supports
Chelsea
40 Million :houllier: :lol:
City fans on Bluemoon seem desperate to keep him. Apparently he was class when he played this past season. I didn‘t watch City much so idk.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Fiorentina will offer one of the following to Leicester City:
  • €7m for a permanent transfer
  • Loan + conditional purchase obligation
    • Condition based on # of appearances
    • Loan fee included

Status
Not open for further replies.