Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Barça will NOT sign AZPILICUETA this summer

The Blue captain will renew 2 seasons with Chelsea, in hours it will be official.
Azpilicueta wanted to have his future clear before the start of the Premier League.

Barça asked him to wait a few more days to be able to solve the PF issue with La Liga.

The Blues captain decided this morning and communicated it to the club and Xavi
Translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
  • Aubameyang not thinking of leaving Barca despite Chelsea's interest
  • The Gabon striker has spent four years fighting for a Barcelona shirt and is not giving up after just six months at the club.
  • He feels at home in the dressing room and at Barcelona and is not afraid of competition with Lewandowski.
Aubameyang has no plans to leave Barça

Despite Chelsea's hypothetical interest in acquiring his services, the Gabonese striker has no intention of leaving the Catalan giants.
Xavi is also counting on Aubameyang for the upcoming season.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Wlodarczyk: Klich is determined to go on loan from Leeds. Efforts are underway to find him a club where he will play regularly. From what I hear, a very possible destination is FC Utrecht. Mateusz has already been with this team in the past.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
The Toffees are interested in Michy Batshuayi.
Frank Lampard has approved the profile.
Chelsea want a permanent transfer of the Red Devil [i.e. Belgian national team player].
On the player's side, they like the idea of a one-year extension and a loan in the meantime to Everton.
To be continued.

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord

Best possible translation:
Senesi can do better than Bournemouth as they will get relegated regardless this season. Maybe he can use it as a springboard to move to a bigger team. He has his flaws but overall he’s a leader at the back and his presence shows. Will miss him but we need the money.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I really wish US keepers would stop signing for English teams to sit on the bench 95% of the time. Turner/Steffen/Horvath and now Slonina.
I imagine he’ll be sent on a multi year loan deal, similar to Courtois back in the day. I’m almost certain he won’t just sit on the bench backing up Mendy.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
I imagine he’ll be sent on a multi year loan deal, similar to Courtois back in the day. I’m almost certain he won’t just sit on the bench backing up Mendy.
I mean, he kinda has to. We’re about to loan out Kepa. We can’t go a season with Betinelli being an ankle twist away from being our #1.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I mean, he kinda has to. We’re about to loan out Kepa. We can’t go a season with Betinelli being an ankle twist away from being our #1.
He’s back with Chicago Fire until the MLS season ends anyway, which is in November, so if Kepa leaves, we’re either finding a replacement or going with Mendy and Betinelli.

What I think will happen is Chelsea will let Kepa go and hope Mendy stays healthy until Christmas. Slonina then joins the team as the back up goalie in January until the end of the season and then goes on loan next summer.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Good. Hopefully he absolutely hates it there and spend the rest of his career crying about his dreams of playing for every club in the world.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
He’s back with Chicago Fire until the MLS season ends anyway, which is in November, so if Kepa leaves, we’re either finding a replacement or going with Mendy and Betinelli.

What I think will happen is Chelsea will let Kepa go and hope Mendy stays healthy until Christmas. Slonina then joins the team as the back up goalie in January until the end of the season and then goes on loan next summer.
Still not ideal (from a US perspective). The kid is still, well, a kid and needs playing time. He is super talented but has a mistake or 2 in him each game and only playing can iron that out.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Still not ideal (from a US perspective). The kid is still, well, a kid and needs playing time. He is super talented but has a mistake or 2 in him each game and only playing can iron that out.
He’ll get his playing time on loan. He’ll just be the back up for 4 months, if I’m right, then head out on loan, hopefully a multi year loan with one club, so he can settle and just play for the same team for 2-3 years.

Orc

Supports
Chelsea

Yeah, that’s what I meant. Once we hit January he’ll come in as our #2. I don’t think he’s going to go out on loan for a few years like Courtois did.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah, that’s what I meant. Once we hit January he’ll come in as our #2. I don’t think he’s going to go out on loan for a few years like Courtois did.
I don’t see any other path for him, unless you think he can displace Mendy right now? It doesn’t make any sense to not send him on loan for a couple of years in a top 5 European league.

VanHaal'sRedArmy

As much as I don't care about Chelsea, as a Dodger fan, he's been an exceptional executive. Wouldn't surprise me if he's in the process of hiring the right operators ASAP to turn Chelsea into a well-oiled machine.

Orc

Supports
Chelsea
Happy with the signing but feck me, that’s a boat load of cash. :eek:

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Happy with the signing but feck me, that’s a boat load of cash. :eek:
Seeing him at close quarters at Old Trafford last season he really was exceptional and looked like a class player.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Vlasic is not in West Ham's plans, so he could be loaned out.
  • Torino faces some competition to sign the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.