Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Cooper on Forest's remaining transfer activities:
I think there will be more ins and outs. We had no alternative other than to make the amount of changes we have made and are continuing to make. In an ideal world we would have liked to carry on with a large part of the team from last season and added in the areas we thought we needed. We had five players on loan last season and players out of contract this summer. Even if we were still in the Championship we would have made the same number of changes.

ShamrockD

Supports
Panathinaikos
if he goes the league is Liverpool's
Indeed, it is worrying. I really do not get it that they will be weakened so late in the transfer window. Where are they going to find a proper replacement end-August?

It would make sense if they let him go next year and sign Bellingham, for example.

buckooo1978

Indeed, it is worrying. I really do not get it that they will be weakened so late in the transfer window. Where are they going to find a proper replacement end-August?

It would make sense if they let him go next year and sign Bellingham, for example.
is there a sense this season of Pep testing himself - he's been a bit flippant with departures

Not much depth at fullback either

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Don't recall our social media team taking the piss out of Leicester for doing so
I actually like when there are cheeky tweets sent out. It is sport, it is supposed to be fun.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Marca

Leeds United director Victor Orta on the Guedes links:
The thing about Guedes at Leeds is pure clickbait. I have never spoken with Guedes, nor with his agent nor with Valencia on this subject. There is nothing at all.
Victor Orta also says that Leeds' business is "95% done":
We have invested the same as we have sold, although it is true that we have signed seven players and we have sold two stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.