Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
As we reported yesterday, Boulaye Dia's future destination could be the Premier League. There have already been contacts with several clubs. A big Italian team also likes him a lot. It remains to be seen if the club that will sell him will be Salernitana or Villarreal.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Jorginho's agent, Joao Santos, in an exclusive interview with Relevo: "I have never met with Mateu Alemany. Our priority is the renewal with Chelsea. The only club I have spoken to in the last few weeks is Chelsea".

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Brighton acquire Facundo Buonanotte from Rosario Central
Facundo Buonanotte will continue his career at Brighton & Hove Albion.

Good luck in this new stage and thank you for the attitude and talent with which you defended our shirt!
  • Total fee: ~£10m (guaranteed fee + bonuses)
  • 20% sell-on clause included

Tier 2:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
N'Golo Kanté is a profile that Antonio Conte likes a lot. Tottenham could be a rival to Barcelona in the race for the midfielder whose contract expires in June 2023.
Translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
"ONE OF THE BEST MOMENTS OF MY LIFE"! Football is amazing, my friends! Look at Celtic player Jota's excitement after scoring against Real Madrid, even though they lost the match 5-1. The chat was exclusive with our Tati Mantovani!
The full Jota quotes:
I, at the moment, think day by day and I am very happy at Celtic. So I want to focus solely on Celtic. I think I’m building a beautiful story with them, I feel the support of the fans, the coach, the club. And I think the best thing is to wake up every day and want to be a better person and a better player, and that’s what I try to do every day.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Highlight:

The full quotes:
If you want to go to another level and be competitive, especially in England, to win in England, you need to invest, not only to invest but to invest a lot of money. But it’s important to spend the money in the right way because sometimes you can sign players for £50 million, £60m, £80m, £100m, £120m and you know very well that happened in the past and you wasted your money.

For sure, life will always be more difficult in the future. Tottenham has to challenge with a team like Newcastle, also Arsenal. Arsenal in the last three or four years, every season they invest money and now we are talking about a really, really good team with a really good coach. But in England it will be really, really difficult in the future and I think in every situation the most important thing is to be honest. To be honest with the fans, to be honest about the ambition, not to tell lies or to promise. And this is the right way for every club. Because to tell good lies is not good. It’s better to be honest, to tell the truth, also if it’s a bad truth but to be honest. Because honesty will pay always, always.

ShoePolish

Highlight:

The full quotes:
Feel they're where we were with mourinho before he left. Clear squad needs investing, manager by all accounts is elite, but football on pitch is drab, manager has history of sulking (Contes case leaving if everything not how he wants), mostly wants older/experienced players to try to win now, but that will leave squad in worse position than when took over if/when he leaves.
Give him 200 mil, and he'll get you Youngs and Darmians and have them playing his system, but then his track record in cup competitions is shite, and he ain't getting league with Spurs over other competitors.

Hoof the ball

You can't go a single day without someone from Bayern talking about other players. :lol:

"I don't want to talk about other team's players", but then someone in their hierarchy does it every other week. There's no other club in the world, including Real, who "doesn't talk" publicly about other team's players the way these assclowns do.

Status
Not open for further replies.