Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoPace

Tier 1:
The CBs are too slow for a high line, though Bielsa generated a ton of crosses and Calvert-Lewin has to be fancied to score from them.

I probably wouldn't do this if I was Everton today because I doubt the players are fit or smart enough to pivot to Bielsa's system without a pre-season in the midst of a relegation battle, but if Dyche or someone who fits the squad can help them survive OR even if they go down, hiring Bielsa in the summer and making a signing or two that fits makes a lot sense. Onana and Iwobi can run all day, Gueye can sit, Gray can be turned into a quality player out wide and Calvert-Lewin score from crosses, you probably just need to move Dwight McNeil on (should be able to recoup 80% of their fee, young and English and Prem proven and left-footed all positive market things) or get him integrated well, then move on from Mina and Coady and sign a left-footed CB who can run and a right back younger than Seamus Coleman.

NoPace

Brian Gil and say 22M for Porro might be the most logical transfer of all time when you take into account how many players seem to go between the big Portuguese clubs and Sevilla and Conte being a 3-5-2 man who hates tiny wingers.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Kane on the contract talks:
There’s not been much talk if I’m totally honest. I’m sure they’ll be conversations over the coming months but to be honest I’m just focussed on this season and doing my best for the team. There’s still a lot to play for, trying to get in the Champions League, we have the FA Cup and the Champions League still to try to win. My focus is on that. I know there’s going to be rumours, a lot of talk and speculation about my future but I’m just focussed on what I can do.

Of course I still want to win trophies for Tottenham Hotspur. That’s been my goal since I started playing first-team football with them. It hasn’t happened. I’ve been open about [how I feel about] that but I’ll continue to try to achieve that. We have a really good squad, a fantastic manager and there’s no reason why we still can’t be successful this season. We’ve just got to put everything we can into it and see where we are come May.
Kane on Conte:
I’m not going talk about the manager’s future. That’s down to him. I’m sure he’ll have conversations with the club and assess where we are as a team. He’s had a lot going on, on and off the pitch, so he probably needs time to assess it all. From my point of view, I really enjoy working with him and it would be fantastic if he did stay.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 2:
  • Fulham will now chase other right back options.
    • Talks over Cedric stalled over his £65k/week wages, which Fulham don't want to pay in full.
    • Heerenveen's Milan van Ewijk, FC Twente's Joshua Brenet, and Rennes' Hamari Traoré are some of the options.
  • Several Bundesliga clubs are also interested in Tosin.
  • Preston's Ben Whiteman is a summer target for Fulham.
    • Josh Onomah is up for sale to Championship clubs.

MUFC OK

Need this window to close asap. The fact Tottenham are making decent additions at this stage should worry us. Seems like an incredibly active Jan market and horrible to know that there zero chance of us making any additions.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Dortmund are pushing for Fresneda and are close to reaching an agreement.

Agents are in England, closing the Jackson deal and also talking to clubs about Fresneda.

Still NOTHING closed. Valladolid, waiting for the best offer.
Translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 3 (Dahbia Hattabi); Sébastien Denis is Tier 4:
Chelsea to pay €30-40m for Malo Gusto!
  • Chelsea have already offered €20m for Malo Gusto.
  • The player only wants the Blues
  • He has been guaranteed playing time at Chelsea
  • OL hoping for a loan but complicated
Translation + more info:

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 3):
  • Agreement Lorient - OM for Moffi (including Dieng).
  • Moffi's agent agreement - OM. Missing the player's YES!
  • But...Everton have entered the fray and are trying to hijack the Dieng-Lorient deal.
  • Dieng is tempted by the PL.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 2:
Fulham are already studying to offer contract renewal to Willian; the English are satisfied with the attacking midfielder's performance, whose current contract is only valid until June 2023

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Tier 2:
Pedro Porro: Tomorrow's (Wednesday) meeting between Sporting and Tottenham will be decisive for the future of the Spanish full-back. It's to seal [the deal] or fall away for good (in January)
Tottenham and Sporting still without agreement for Pedro Porro. New offer from the English was refused by the Portuguese club. Another meeting is scheduled for tomorrow (Wednesday). Lions insist on the value of the termination clause to sell now: 45 M€
Translation:

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 2):
Athletico value Vítor Roque at €40m and turn away West Ham; Englishmen have submitted a €14m offer
Vítor Roque is being monitored by clubs like Barcelona, Real Madrid, and PSG, which explains why Athletico PR are looking for more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.