Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Gündoğan's future is still unresolved. The German is very advanced with Barça, but he is waiting for financial guarantees before deciding.

City are trying to renew him. İlkay has also been approached by other teams.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
More info & corroboration:

Source (Tier 2):
Ugarte: PSG offered 60 M€, while Chelsea warned that will propose the same value; Blues, in fact, sent recently a representative to Lisbon; Sporting wants the value of the clause (60 M€); Uruguayan player will be the owner of the last word; Liverpool has not moved yet
Note: Ugarte's release clause amount is €60m. However, none of the clubs have triggered that release clause; PSG submitted an offer with installments, whilst Chelsea will do the same. Sporting, however, are open to receiving such an amount with installments, so the final decision rests on the player. Record (Tier 4) also reported that the player's preference is to apparently join the PL, so let's see how that goes.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 1): Gianluca di Marzio to Sky Sport Italy via Fiorentina.it

Di Marzio on Italiano:
It’s inevitable that he will end up in the crosshairs of big clubs like Napoli. If De Laurentiis were to bet on Italian, I would find it normal. I know he is also popular abroad. He is on Tottenham’s list. Many say that Italiano has a €10m clause, but there is no release clause to release him from Fiorentina.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Wolves and Lopetegui met this week and decided to stay together.

The owner promises to invest, as Julen demanded, to improve the squad.

He worked the miracle of survival and has two more years on his contract.
Short translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 2):
The arrival of Alexis Mac Allister at Liverpool is entering a key moment: everything is very advanced and next week his father and agent will travel to England.
The contract offer is until 2028 and they still need to finalise the deal with Brighton.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
"....so i decided to buy 3 attackers in last 12 months who can play on Carvalho's position. Because i trust Carvalho"
Same goes for Jones, Bajcetic and Elliot. He trusts them but he will still buy 2 midfielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.