Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolaholic

Chelsea are really gonna risk losing the best RB in the land?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
  • Inter targeting Milenkovic is independent of their Bremer interest.
  • Inter want to bring in two centre backs due to Ranocchia leaving + other potential departures.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Inter have submitted an offer of €9.5m to Empoli for young Albanian central midfielder Kristjan Asllani.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Milan is about to come to an agreement with Roma on the fee to retain Florenzi: €2.7m (less than the €4.5m purchase option amount)

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Roma, interest in Frattesi confirmed. Matic could arrive early next week
Sassuolo bought Frattesi from Roma, who put in a 30% sell-on clause into the deal. Therefore, Roma only need to pay 70% of the transfer fee. Frattesi's one of the most promising young central midfielders in Serie A and is in demand after an impressive last season.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Lazio | Simeone idea for attack. Cabral will be redeemed
Hellas Verona will exercise the purchase option for Simeone to buy him from Cagliari. Lazio then plan to purchase him from Verona.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Atalanta: Ilic target for midfield
Former Manchester City midfielder Ivan Ilic is being sought after by not only Atalanta but also other clubs (including those outside of Italy). Ilic had a couple of excellent seasons with Hellas Verona and is now being looked at by various clubs.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tottenham | Interest in Destiny Udogie of Udinese
Destiny Udogie is a 19-year-old left wing back. He's of interest to both Spurs and Inter. Whilst Inter have commenced talks with Udinese, Spurs have yet to start their talks; they're just monitoring his situation for the time being.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Despite the past reports, it looks like Lopetegui will stay at Sevilla for at least next season.
Julen Lopetegui will continue as Sevilla coach next season

Monchi has communicated it to him at a lunch held this noon in Seville.

He has a contract until 2024

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea

Not sure why this story has legs? He is under contract until 2025. Getting the squad settled still leaves plenty of time this year for an extension. He is happy at Chelsea, his sister is now at Chelsea. Just don’t see a risk here?

Ace_Ventura

Romano really hates Pochettino huh, in every PSG tweet he mentions about sacking/firing him.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

It's funny how this story started to brew up yesterday. A local radio station's journalist, Daniel Riolo, was in a recent "L'After Foot" podcast episode run by RMC Sport and claimed that Zidane will be taking up the PSG job. RMC Sport themselves didn't even cover this in much detail, but COPE decided that they should look into this. COPE then asked a paparazzi, Sergio Garrido, about this, and he stated that Zidane met with both Al-Khelaifi and Verratti in Ibiza yesterday.

Source:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Benfica, the favourite destination for Riqui Puig.

If he decides to leave, which is not yet clear, the Portuguese team is the one that fits him best. There have been contacts between the two.

Xavi personally recommended him to leave to have minutes and he is thinking about it.
His great admirer at Benfica is the new coach Roger Schmidt, who wanted him last season at PSV.

Riqui looks favourably on the Portuguese option, as he could play in the Champions League and play regularly.

The operation has been in the works for weeks but there are many details to be worked out. One of the most important is the formula for his departure, as a loan or transfer.

Riqui is on holiday. FC Andorra, with whom he has been linked, is an option he is not considering.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

No chance. The guy has a contract until 2025 and I can imagine, since the sanctions put a stop to all contract talks, there are about a hundred more urgent contracts to resolve. The article is just written on the premise of a giant IF that even he admits is unlikely. Tier 1 Chelsea journos have always maintained both Mount and James will get their lucrative contracts sorted this year.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Marseille are still interested in Mohamed Ali Cho, but in recent days another club has been holding out for him: Real Sociedad. The Spanish club is working behind the scenes to convince the 18-year-old French striker to join La Liga.
  • Angers expect to sell Cho in order to purchase several players.
  • Other clubs that contacted Cho:
    • Eintracht Frankfurt: unwilling to pay much for him
    • Real Betis

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Another exclusive:

The full quotes from Sevilla director José María Cruz de Andrés:
The case with Jules Koundé is very similar to the case of Diego Carlos. Not in the timing because we received offers for Jules Koundé in the last two seasons but always in the summer market. We have rejected because we thought that this player can improve his performances. It was better to wait because the market at the time was depressing. We thought that waiting a while would [help us] obtain more money.

Again, the player, I am sure, respects Sevilla FC. He is happy with us. In the case of Koundé, it is not a matter of money. It’s a matter of him wanting to play in a more competitive team than Sevilla FC, I am sure he is a player that is attractive for teams like Chelsea, FC Barcelona, Bayern Munich and these types of teams. He wants to play in a more competitive team. It’s the same case we had some years ago with [Clément] Lenglet. He was very happy, but he thought after playing some years at Sevilla FC, he was prepared to go to FC Barcelona. The first time we received an offer for him was a season before he was transferred. He [Lenglet] and his father told us they didn’t [want] to leave Sevilla then because they preferred to stay here and play a lot of matches.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Yeah, been inevitable, @mazhar13 . If we weren't looking like we're about to sign de Jong, I'd be desperate for him. Honestly, I'd still love him with de Jong! I loved them together at Barca.

I'm confident it'll be an English team he joins. Looked like Arsenal but there's a few interested.

If we land Frenkie, and if an English team lands Arthur, I cannot wait for that midfield battle. Last time they faced eachother Arthur came out on top.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Estadio Deportivo

Gonçalo Guedes on his future:
I don’t know right now. I have a contract for two more years, and I have to fulfil it. If there is a situation that is better for Valencia and for me, we have to think about it. But the future will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.