Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich

Andrea Pirlo at Karagümrük
Could have made a lot of money with that bet two months ago. That is the club that has neither a stadium nor a training ground, correct?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Ivo Grbić of Atletico Madrid can go on loan to Espanyol or Rayo. The parties are studying the matter. Espanyol are also sounding out Italian international Alessio Cragno of Cagliari.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Sique Rodríguez reports

Plan A for Barça if De Jong leaves is Bernardo Silva, but it's a complicated operation.

Plan B is Ilkay Gundogan, who is liked for his ability and understanding of the game.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Zidane refused the advances of PSG this week. There is no agreement contrary to what has been said.

Qatar is not giving up (it is the top priority), but time is running out.

The club has agreed to move this week for the coach, and Campos is still pushing for Galtier.
The choice of the coach may be by "default" because the dream tracks are not available (Guardiola, Xavi) or have not yet accepted (Zidane).

The departure of Pochettino was confirmed months ago in Qatar, but there are not 50,000 candidates left on the market.

Otherwise, PSG still intends to hit hard on the summer transfer market.

As for the departures, it's a huge problem to reduce the number of players. Kalimuendo has many suitors in cash transfer, but for the rest... Even on loan, there is no demand.
In English:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
In a press conference on the eve of the reception of Croatia in the Nations League, Presnel Kimpembe returned on his recent statements related to his future at PSG. The 27-year-old defender believes that his position is legitimate.
Full quotes:
I said that I was reaching 27 years of age and that my next contract would be decisive. I want to be able to know what the project of the club could be. I didn’t say anything wrong. I joined the club when I was 9-10 years old. I think it’s legitimate to ask your club about the future project and what role I am going to be given. […] For now I am focused on the French team and on tomorrow’s match.

Widow

Torunarigha : Gent made an offer (about 2 million € + bonuses). Player & Hertha have declined. Wolfsburg & West Ham have inquired about him

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Benfica to bring back Di Maria? They do have that Núñez money to spend.
Ángel Di María, getting closer to NO for Juventus: there is still no official communication, but it will come soon. We confirm the negative feelings of the last few days. It is a personal matter of the player. Barça and Benfica, attentive.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Marcelo talks as if he'll play for another La Liga club, but I wouldn't be surprised if he returns to Brazil to end his career.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Borja Mayoral is scheduled for July 8 in Valdebebas, like the rest of the squad.
  • He will speak with Ancelotti to find out the coach's plans.
  • Almost ruled out that there will be news about his future before that day [July 8].
  • He will stay if Jovic and Mariano leave.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Brahim Díaz towards confirmation of second year on loan from Real Madrid.

Asensio continues to be of great interest to the Milan management but the deal is very difficult due to the salary and competition.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

Also from Di Marzio:
  • Milan like the following Club Brugge players:
    • Charles De Ketelaere
      • No contacts yet with Brugge
      • Cost: 25-30 million Euros
      • If he is bought, then Milan will no longer pursue Raspadori.
    • Noa Lang
      • Plays in the same position as Leão
      • Implication: Milan won't pursue him unless either Leão leaves or he's available on a bargain
  • Origi's arrival means that they'll no longer pursue Scamacca.
  • Milan will meet up with Crotone to agree on a €4m fee for Junior Messias.
  • Florenzi's fee: €2.7m (1.8 million less than the purchase option fee)
  • Lille tried to raise their demands for Renato Sanches at the last second, but that didn't change the course of the negotiations, which have now been settled.
  • Botman's still waiting for Milan to come back for him despite their interest cooling due to Lille's demands.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
@NYAS Another blot on Romano's reliability:

~3 weeks ago, Romano said that Juventus intended to exercise the purchase option and that Demiral will permanently join Atalanta "soon". Now, Di Marzio reports that Juventus will not exercise Demiral's purchase option, and the player will return to Juventus and await + mull over his future.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Napoli are committing to Meret as their #1 keeper from now on.
    • Ospina is now a free agent.
  • Sirigu is Napoli's primary target to back up Meret.
    • Napoli want an experienced keeper to back up Meret.
    • Should Napoli fail to bring in Sirigu, then they'll target a foreign keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.