Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
The future of Lautaro Martinez and the great chance he had in the last market | By César Luis Merlo

El Toro's agent acknowledges "constant calls" for the 9 of the national team and does not close the door to a future exit.
The relevant Q&As:
- And on a personal level, how does he handle the fact that there are always rumours of interested clubs like Bayern Munich in the last few days?
He is one of the top 10 players in the world and although I have many calls, he has two priorities between now and the end of the year: Inter and the national team. He is mature, with a beautiful family that accompanies him, with a calm atmosphere that is always important. He feels loved by the Italians and the Argentinians.

- Is Bayern's interest in Lewandowski's replacement real?
I wouldn't be surprised because, as I said, there are always enquiries. But today Lautaro is very clear about things. He is thinking about Inter and the World Cup. In the last market, there were chances for impressive figures and he understood that the best thing was not to change.

- Can he leave Inter next year?
In the future, anything can happen. Inter is not in the best moment, but it's a great team and a wonderful place. Nobody rules out the possibility that other clubs will make a strong bid for him in the market, but he is not in a hurry and is letting football take its course.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: L’Équipe

Aouar on "why he turned down approaches" from other clubs:
I didn’t refuse at all! It was a stressful transfer window for me. But I agreed with most of the clubs that came forward. Yes, even Benfica. In addition, you can see that these are clubs of different standings, with different projects, and I did not stand in the way. Unfortunately, Lyon could not come to an agreement with any of the clubs concerned. That, you have to respect it, there is no problem. But I haven’t closed any doors. The club wanted to sell me, I wanted to leave, so we worked together, but Lyon couldn’t find an agreement, which I can understand.
On whether he asked for a contract extension:
Not at all. A player is never forced to extend! That’s not how it works. Everything is fine between the club and me today. It is true that they have mentioned the possibility of extending, but for the moment I am not on the pitch and my only priority is already to play. I focus on that. Then, in a second step, we will have time to discuss. For now, I just want to play again and help the club out of this difficult moment.
On whether he'll then refuse new contract offers from Lyon:
No of course not. But first I will already try to play again and bring what I can do, and then we will have time for discussions. The season is very long.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Fikayo Tomori

Salary (Euros) increases year on year.

3,600,000 net from 2023/24.
3,900,000 net from 2026/27.

200,000 net more if they qualify for Champions League group stage.

200,000 more in case of winning the Champions League.

100.000 more for winning Serie A.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

More info from the source (Tier 2):
PSG are subject to a limited transfer fee of an estimated €10-12 million to buy Simons back next summer. For the record, there is no such clause for any other club. Only for PSG. PSV are also hopeful he will stay longer than one season.
Summarised translation:

This clause is in Xavi Simons' PSV contract.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Atlético de Madrid permanently acquire Griezmann from Barcelona. He'll sign a new 4-year contract with the club.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Marseille local media via Le10 Sport

Nuno Tavares on his future next summer:
The future? I do not think about it. I live in the moment day by day. I have no prospects, I keep my feet on the ground. The World Cup? I don’t really think about it. My goal is to do a good job at Marseille.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
José Luis Gayà is staying at Valencia.
  • He will sign until 2028.
  • Salary close to €3M.
  • 100M€ clause.
  • Very clear desire to stay.
This contract is similar to what Carlos Soler was last offered before he left for PSG.

Translation:

Gayà himself wants to be a one-club man hence why he will accept this offer.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Real Madrid want Brahim back.

The club's intention is to bring him back for next summer.

The departures of Isco and Bale open the door for him to play regularly next season.
Translations:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Here we go again...(Tier 2):
Relationship COMPLETELY BROKEN between Mbappé and PSG.

As reported by RMC, Mbappé wants to leave PSG in January.

We add in Marca:
  • Already asked to leave - in July! and was given the option of Liverpool, never Madrid
  • He feels betrayed and hurt by unfulfilled promises
  • In January it seems unfeasible
Marca article in English

Translation + more info:

This was first broken by Daniel Riolo in RMC Sport's latest After Foot podcast episode from yesterday (Tier 2).
Between Kylian Mbappé and PSG, the relationship is now very tense. The player feels betrayed. He is even seriously considering leaving this winter and has made it clear to his family.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
In response to the latest Mbappé reports (Tier 2):

However, some Tier 1 corroboration on the initial reports:
Kylian Mbappe wants to leave Paris Saint-Germain as soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.