Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
The departure of Gonçalo Guedes from Valencia is accelerating. Roma are pushing and Carles Perez COULD be part of the operation as a counterpart. Guedes also has other teams behind him.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: FC Update

Wijndal on his next step in his football career:
I’ve decided not to say much about it because that’s not very nice towards AZ. I don’t really think it’s necessary because I’m here, and I’m focusing on here. I have expressed my ambition to AZ to help the club, and the club helps me in that. Which club it will ultimately be, I have no idea. I think I’m ready for it, but I’ve also indicated in previous interviews that it has to be a club where I really feel good, and otherwise, I’ll just stay with all the pleasure and pride at AZ. That’s just still the case now.
Reading this at face value makes it seem like he's not necessarily pushing to leave AZ no matter what, but he does have at least one decent suitor in Ajax.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Retweeted by Kristof Terreur:
Stoke attacker Benik Afobe (28) is on his way to Club Brugge. Talks ongoing, the blue & black hope to capture Arsenal youth product soon.

Scored 12 goals in Sky Bet Championship on loan at Millwall last season.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Atletico [Madrid] and PSG are advancing on a loan with an option to buy and take over the salary of Pablo Sarabia. The Spanish club is also monitoring the situation of central defenders in Europe while Mario Hermoso is coveted in Italy and England

Zoo

Exclusive. @SLBENFICA and @RiverPlate agreement for Enzo Fernandez. €18 million deal for 75% of the pass. Player will only come to #Benfica after @Libertadores . 5 year contract. All that remains is Enzo Fernandez to accept the conditions of the contract with Benfica.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Exclusive. @SLBENFICA and @RiverPlate agreement for Enzo Fernandez. €18 million deal for 75% of the pass. Player will only come to #Benfica after @Libertadores . 5 year contract. All that remains is Enzo Fernandez to accept the conditions of the contract with Benfica.
I wish Sport Witness didn't keep making this about Wolves in their recent Enzo Fernandez Tweets. Even when Pedro Sepulveda announced this deal, they still tried to make it about Wolves.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Official: Bryan Reynolds goes on loan to KVC Westerlo from Roma

@Zaphod2319 @WI_Red @bosskeano He is in dire need of regular minutes, and he won't get that under Mourinho. This loan should be good for him to earn a World Cup spot.

He would have to absolutely become a world beater to have a chance. If Dest is health he is a lock, and Cannon and Yedlin are GB favorites, so that's 3 RB's.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Demme-Valencia continues to be cold
  • Politano is very much liked, but it is almost impossible because of his high salary.
  • As of today, there is nothing with Mingueza (Barça) or Demme (Napoli).
  • The future of Gayà, Soler and Guedes is up in the air: the club will talk to them in the next few days.

M4YON

Not good news that's a very reasonable price and one MANY top clubs can afford. If he intends to stay at RB Leizpig this season there will be a HUGE tug of war for his signature next season. Makes you wonder if it would be worth us activating his release clause now, if he's willing to leave of course.

M4YON

Not good news that's a very reasonable price and one MANY top clubs can afford. If he intends to stay at RB Leizpig this season there will be a HUGE tug of war for his signature next season. Makes you wonder if it would be worth us activating his release clause now, if he's willing to leave of course.

Nevermind.

Red_toad

This will take a week, so he can pick up his final United wage as contract expires on 30th. Lord knows why they don't simply set contracts to mid June? Could have saved half a million or so...

Widow

Tebas says that “if Barça can activate the levers, they will be able to sign Lewandowski, Bernardo Silva and some more…”. It's not just the Club that says it anymore. Confirmed by the President of the League.

Status
Not open for further replies.