Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 2:
Bayern Munich is determined to hire a goalkeeper - wants for January, but, depending on the reinforcement, accepts to wait until June. The Portuguese Diogo Costa is one of the names best evaluated by the Germans. He has a contract until 2027 with FC Porto and a €75m termination clause
Translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Benzema, on renewal: "I'm at Real Madrid. Talking about renewal is another matter. I enjoy it, like any other player who can play for Madrid. We don't know what happens in football".

Benzema, on whether he kept himself out [for the World Cup]: "What can I tell you? I don't look at things like that. I know what I do. I know what Real Madrid represents for me, I'm never going to leave my club for anything. I was in Madrid and I was injured, I wanted to play like I always do, to help my team".

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Sevilla are pushing Valencia to sign Januzaj on loan.

The Belgian is another of the options that Los Che are considering for the wing in a loan deal without paying his full fee, something that Sevilla are refusing to fulfill at the moment.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Kehl's ultimatum: "Moukoko can accept this offer - or we part ways" - Dortmund's sports director speaks plainly
The full quotes:
We have made him a very attractive offer that gives him plenty of room for development. That should lead to a decision. He has to make that decision with his environment and his advisor.

Youssoufa can now accept this offer and commit to Borussia Dortmund - or our paths will part. I would like him to choose us because his development is not yet at an end and I see huge potential in him. But there are limits for us as a club. And we have shown these limits. Now it's up to him to make a commitment in a timely manner.

Youssoufa and his advisors know that we expect a decision this week, because we want to have the topic settled before the first matchday. So that the boy can also devote himself fully to the sporting challenges.

SAFMUTD

Source:

The full quotes:
Huge risk with him, he's obviously attractive because of his presumed age of 18. I think every club will want to corroborate if the rumors are or arent true about him actually being 22-23. Which changes the whole circumstances.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Aston Villa have finally sold Frédéric Guilbert. He'll be joining RC Strasbourg.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Depay prefers to stay in Spain and go to Atletico, with whom he already has an agreement in principle.

Atleti do NOT want to include Carrasco in the operation, a player that Barça likes.

Atletico, in any case, is sounding out other profiles.
Carrasco is open to the possibility of Barça, but to date no progress has been made.

Atletico still refuse to include the Belgian in the Memphis deal.

Barça are still holding out hope and are not throwing in the towel for now.
Translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Ocampos returns to Sevilla.
  • It will be official today.
  • He is the second new face for Sampaoli.
  • The Andalusian side will forgive just over €1,000,000 to Ajax from the loan deal that was agreed.

RU Devil

Tier 1:

Translation:
Barca sure have chutzpah. Carrasco's contract is through 2024 while Depay is leaving this June. Why the heck should AM include Carrasco in a swap? Barca probably asked AM to add euros for the trade.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Pini Zahavi on Carrasco-Depay swap: "We are working on it, negotiations are ongoing." Deal between FC Barcelona and Atletico Madrid not done yet, he added.
Full quotes:
We are talking. The plan is to swap Yannick for Depay. It's not concrete yet, I don't know if it can work, but negotiations are ongoing. Yannick likes it, he is a good player.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
We told you that among the options that Atleti were considering was Vitinha, from Braga. If the negotiation with Barça is not unblocked, Vitinha on loan is an option that is gaining strength.

Memphis could arrive for free in the summer.
Key points translated:

Atletico Madrid are open to negotiating Carrasco's fee, but they want the buying club to appreciate his relatively high value.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
More on Carrasco from David Garcia Medina (Tier 2):
Carrasco did not accept the contractual improvement offered to him and wants to leave Atletico, if not to Barça, it will be to another club, but he wants to leave because he is angry with the club.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Tier 1:

Key points translated:

Atletico Madrid are open to negotiating Carrasco's fee, but they want the buying club to appreciate his relatively high value.
„We take Memphis for free and want €50m for Carrasco“ :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.