Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Seems like the exact type of astute signing Brighton will make to replace MacAllister or Caicedo
I think he's more like Gross, rather than those two, but I get the point. I think Toulouse in general have moved to an analytics focus on signings and they've seen some fantastic results.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
The name that has been most talked about internally at Real Madrid as a left-back is that of Alphonso Davies.

He would be among the first profiles, should an investment be considered, but at the club they know perfectly well that Bayern Munich do not consider him for sale. Not at all.

As of today, there are no contacts between the clubs. Bayern will try to renew him.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Ángel Di María.

Unless there is a radical change, he will NOT renew his contract with Juventus.

Soundings from Barcelona, Benfica, Galatasaray and Arab teams.

El Fideo prioritises staying in Europe.
Translation + more info:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Marco Asensio is leaving Real Madrid.

The Balearic player has decided not to accept the renewal offer and ends his time at Madrid after 7 seasons.
  • Asensio wanted to stay at Real Madrid, but due to a lack of playing time, he has decided to leave.
  • Multiple offers on the table
    • Interest from several big teams in Italy and England as well as PSG
Translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

More on Guerreiro and Atletico Madrid (Tier 1):
Atlético de Madrid have Raphaël Guerreiro on their list to reinforce their left-back position.

In recent weeks, the red-and-whites have deepened their contacts and consider the player a market opportunity. He would arrive on a free transfer from Borussia Dortmund.

The profile that Atletico have been working on for the longest time is that of Javi Galan. The number one option.
Rough translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

EDIT - Source:
UNFP Football Awards evening

Kylian Mbappé: "Next year, I'll be playing for Paris Saint-Germain".

Ligue 1's best player gives a very clear answer regarding his future at PSG

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Espanyol's relegation activates the signing of Joselu by Real Madrid.
  • His arrival, very advanced.
  • He will replace Mariano.
  • Relevo advanced the operation 10 days ago.
Joselu has a relegation clause that allows him to be loaned out as long as the loanee pays his full salary.

Rough translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Karim Benzema's future is not as clear as his contract indicates.

Much of the cause of this uncertainty is the multi-million dollar offer from the [Saudi] Arabian government for Karim to play there.
Rough translation (retweeted by Matteo Moretto himself):

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Is he good?
He can boast of having taken all four of his club into Europe, which is quite the feat, considering he took over at Köln and Aachen while they were in the second division and Hannover/Wolfsburg while they weren't in amazing shape. So he had (some) success wherever he went. On the other hand he's very outspoken and can clash with people, he didn't have a bit of an ugly end at Köln and went through quite a few coaches at Wolfsburg.
The biggest club he's been in charge of was Köln or Wolfsburg (depending whether you look at money or public interest). On the German spectrum I wouldn't have been surprised to see Gladbach show interest him, but I don't think Bayern or Dortmund ever would have considered him. So it's a bit surreal to see him get a big post at Liverpool, as it has to be an entirely different world to what he's used to in so many ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.