Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Jordi Cruyff is Barcelona's new sporting director having already worked in such a role for the past few months

RVN1991

Even though I wasn't a big fan of his transfer strategy I'm happy to see ETH so proactive when it comes to improving the squad. The man just instills confidence like no manager since SAF retired.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Olympiacos announce two more signings: Cédric Bakambu from Marseille, and Diadie Samassékou from Hoffenheim

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I'm putting this here as it's more about Kim Min-jae's situation overall than anything to do with United specifically.

Source:
Napoli and Kim Min-jae's release clause: how it works
  • Release clause amount: €50m (not €45m)
  • Release clause can only be triggered in the summer transfer windows
    • Kim Min-jae can't be sold in January via the release clause.
The only reason United is mentioned is because of weak rumours surfacing from other media outlets (such as CNN Turkey according to di Marzio).

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Jean-Pierre Rivèrere (Nice) confirms that Lucien Favre remains the head coach of Nice
Full quotes:
We aren’t going to change manager after just eight days. This isn’t the solution either on a sporting or a human level. Dave [Brailsford] had a long meeting with him yesterday and Lucien left very happy; he was happy that we support him. The rumours were unfounded.

No one at the club contacted, nor called Pochettino or his representatives. It is a rumour lacking in respect and weakens our current coach’s position. We are going to work together with Lucien in order to make up for the poor start to the season. He hasn’t been given any ultimatum.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
The Škriniar issue is a very delicate one for Inter. PSG have promised the player that he will return in January, whether he renews or not. The Slovakian, today, is willing to listen and evaluate.
Translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Milan are promising to renew Olivier Giroud's contract. The French striker, who turns 36 today, has a contract that runs out in June, but the Rossoneri have begun talks with his entourage to renew him during the summer transfer window.
Paolo Maldini does not want to lose him and the player wants to stay in Milan and in Milan: there is no official and written proposal yet, but there is a promise of renewal between the parties. Soon, the intention would be in October, Milan will offer him another year of contract.

Barring an unexpected twist, Giroud will continue his career at Milan. At least for another year.
Summarised translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source;
Martín Zubimendi on Carrusel: "My renewal with Real Sociedad is a matter of time".

Relive the chat with the Real Sociedad player from last night
The full quotes:
Yes, I hope to renew. The harmony is very good. It will be a matter of time. Now I have to focus on all the games that are coming up.

I have to focus on what is coming, which is a lot and very hard.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Sampaoli, with his suitcase packed.

The Argentine has already said yes to Sevilla to take charge of the team.

He has tickets ready to be in the Andalusian capital on Thursday.

After last night's meeting, Lopetegui will sit in the press conference today and on the bench against Dortmund tomorrow.

Only an unexpected twist will keep Julen at the Pizjuan.
Short summary:

This has been bubbling for the past couple of weeks, but only recently has this started to boil over.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
End of the 'Griezmann case'.

Atletico and Barcelona will soon sign an agreement to transfer the French international for 20 million (with +2 [million] for bonus).

They forget about the 40 million clause and the limitation of playing 30 minutes per game.
Very complicated negotiation, the relationship between Atleti and Barça became null and void.

Griezmann and his team sought understanding between Atlético and Barça because his priority was always to stay in Madrid.

New long-term contract and he cuts his salary to 7M.

Simeone's decision and Griezmann's attitude during the process has been key to the resolution of the problem.

Not a bad face during the "30 minutes [per match] stage".

He reduced his salary by 50% to arrive on loan from Barcelona and now he has adjusted it again by 30% to sign.
Translation:

Status
Not open for further replies.