Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: BT

Bo Svensson when asked about the Brighton links:
There has been no contact between me and Brighton. I probably don’t really need to comment on this either. It’s the media that has written something without any sources, and I’ve just been sent the story. It’s flattering, if that’s true. Otherwise, I don’t have much to deal with right now – for me, it’s not concrete right now. But if there’s any truth to it, I’m flattered by it without saying too much else about it. Everything is relative. What is the time ahead? I have a contract until the end of next season and that’s what I’m dealing with right now. I signed that contract with the intention of fulfilling it, and that’s what I can relate to right now.
When asked about what he will do if he is offered the Brighton job:
We can continue the hypotheses indefinitely. I don’t have reason to comment on it that much.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

The translated quotes from the article:
I have had exchanges with Chelsea every now and then. We spoke more often a month or two ago because they were interested in Sesko. The new owners are interested in how we do it with young players, how we integrate them into the first team. But that's what you do with other clubs all the time - that's it.

Chelsea is a huge club in transition right now. I can't say exactly what will happen in the next few weeks and months, but you should never rule anything out in football and Chelsea is such a huge club. But I'm sports director in Salzburg and I'm having a lot of fun.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 2):
Jude Bellingham is also highly rated by Liverpool. But there is one "small" obstacle: valued by Dortmund at more than €100m
Liverpool consider Matheus Nunes to reinforce midfield in 2023; Enzo Fernandez is also on Jurgen Klopp's target list; Relationship with Jorge Mendes weighs in the pair's favour
Julian Ward and Jorge Mendes worked together to bring Darwin Núñez to Liverpool, hence the good relationship between them.

jesperjaap

Official: Ben Foster announces his retirement

Dont know why, but I thought he was much younger than that. Admitted himself he was overwhelemed here. Decent career, but also a bit of a shame as at Watford he really looked like he had the potential to be a top top keeper

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:

There's still some work that needs to be done, but Brighton are making some progress in acquiring former Sassuolo and Shakhtar Donetsk head coach Roberto de Zerbi.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Sport1

Groß when asked "Don’t you want to play for Klopp?":
I look from game to game. We are going a good way at Brighton. I’m a normal, down-to-earth guy. And I’m happy where I am now. The Champions League is a dream, but you also have to look at what’s important to you. Maybe the daily routine at another club is not right and at Brighton everything is just right for me. I stand for consistency; the club has given me a lot and I want to achieve a lot more.

I have a lot of respect for Jürgen Klopp. He is a coach that everyone looks up to. What he achieves in his clubs is breath-taking. But I’m realistic about that, too. I don’t think that will happen.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Christoph Freund stays at Red Bull Salzburg despite Chelsea's interest

The official statement:

Key quotes from the official statement:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 2:

Chelsea are also looking at Leeds' Victor Orta as well as having been linked with the following candidates:
  • Paul Mitchell
  • Andrea Berta
  • Maxwell

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Index.hr

Gvardiol on Chelsea's late summer interest:
I’m happy at Leipzig, I still have a lot to learn and need to work on myself. I have people who deal with it, I didn’t think about a transfer. We’ll see what happens in the winter.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

Raúl Jiménez on returning to CF América after Wolves:
I would like to. It’s always a possibility. I’ve said it since I left, if one day I have to return, I would be delighted. It’s one of the possibilities. If it’s good, go ahead, do it in the best way.
On whether he'll move sooner than later:
Let things flow. If I continue playing here (at Wolves), hopefully for many years, and then I get there at 37, they will say ‘no, hang on a second’, it’s not the same. However, no one knows what will happen, and whatever happens will do so naturally.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: ESPN Brasil

Flamengo vice-president Marcos Braz on the recent rumours about João Gomes:
There was no proposal for João Gomes, there was no consultation for him. So, it’s a lot of lies that have been propagated about João Gomes since the beginning of these renewal issues. But if you ask me if next year, in the middle of the year, I think there will be something, I’ll say: ‘I think’. Due to the size of the player, for what he has become, for being a player, today, Flamengo’s starter. So, it’s natural for the market out there to pass a magnifying glass over this player, but there’s nothing. We are very happy and I am absolutely sure that he is very happy with the Flamengo board.
In addition, Sport Witness did some of their own digging and found that there's not even any interest from Liverpool let alone any activity from them.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: TUDN

Raúl Jiménez on signing a new Wolves contract to extend his stay:
Yes, why not? I have this year and another year left on my contract, you never know what might happen and you don’t have to close the doors to anyone either. We will have to see what is best and from there make decisions, but I feel happy, with a lot of desire to continue here.
This is from the same interview as the one where he talked about his wish to play for Club América in Mexico if he ever decides to play there.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Pelotada Parada via RedGol

Ben Brereton Díaz on why he chose to stay at Blackburn:
I’ve been in this team for three or four years, I really love the club. The decision was to stay here and I am happy with it. I’m very excited for this season, we have had a great start, I have scored some goals and we are doing well in the league. We are in the top three. It has been a very positive season for me. Blackburn has been my home for four years, I have very good friends and family here, it’s a very good atmosphere and I’m very happy to be at Blackburn.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
To date, there has been no contact between Jorginho and Barcelona. The priority for the Italian, whose contract expires in 2023, is to renew with Chelsea.
Translation:

Status
Not open for further replies.