Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

bucky

There was for a few days, yeah. It started off with Leeds being interested before Leicester took over.
Ah, okay, missed that. Thanks. Like I said good move for Leicester, the sort of signing they need.

NoPace

Michael Obafemi to Burnley - loan with a permanent option
As a plastic foreigner I don't understand the joke here and I just watched Corden rap for a minute so i'm furious. What's the bit?

TsuWave

being broke is no fun - all this noise from the rivals for players that could take us to the next level, and we're just famished

NoPace

Tier 2:

4 way:

Man Utd - Berge, 5M from Newcastle
Newcastle - McTominay
Sheffield - Fraser, 10M from Newcastle, 10M rated CM from Team X
Team X - 10M from Newcastle

Everyone's happy!

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea

Everton are a clownshow. Chelsea should be biting their hand off. This more or less would offset Chelsea's entire expenditure this window from an FFP perspective.

TheReligion

Abusive
American billionaires are generally very good at figuring out accounting tricks to stop themselves from paying taxes - looks like that might translate to football...
Tbh kind of sick of it with you guys.

Been bending, and breaking, the rules since Roman took over. You had a tiny bit of hardship when he had to sell and there was a huge meltdown over it then the government have stepped in and ensured you benefited again moving forward.

Now another wealthy owner doing their utmost to bend and stretch the rules yet again. Obnoxiously throwing around money at every player going.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Tbh kind of sick of it with you guys.

Been bending, and breaking, the rules since Roman took over. You had a tiny bit of hardship when he had to sell and there was a huge meltdown over it then the government have stepped in and ensured you benefited again moving forward.

Now another wealthy owner doing their utmost to bend and stretch the rules yet again. Obnoxiously throwing around money at every player going.
You are far and away the saltiest poster on any forum I’ve ever been to. You sound like an old, grouchy 80 year old Boomer.

TheReligion

Abusive
Gallagher another home grown prospect in the bin and the Chelsea fans lap it up for the next shiny new toy.

Club has no identity. Just like City.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
Gallagher another home grown prospect in the bin and the Chelsea fans lap it up for the next shiny new toy.

Club has no identity. Just like City.
It's going to help them massively with FFP thats why. He'll be considered pure profit as there'll be no amortisation linked to him remaining on the books. He's shown he's not good enough for a big team, why wait until his stock falls ala CHO and cash in when a team like Everton are stupid enough to spunk £40m on him?

TheReligion

Abusive
It's going to help them massively with FFP thats why. He'll be considered pure profit as there'll be no amortisation linked to him remaining on the books. He's shown he's not good enough for a big team, why wait until his stock falls ala CHO and cash in when a team like Everton are stupid enough to spunk £40m on him?
I mean judging the player this season is quite harsh no?

I’m sure Colwill, Chalobah, CHO, Broja and Hall will all go the same way as Tomori, Gallagher, Tammy, Guehi, Liveramento, Lamptey..

The fans will lap it up too.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
American billionaires are generally very good at figuring out accounting tricks to stop themselves from paying taxes - looks like that might translate to football...
Nothing disgusting about signing and selling players. No need to concede to that mate.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Nothing disgusting about signing and selling players. No need to concede to that mate.
Eh, not conceding anything - but it's fair to say we found a loophole and have exploited it to the fullest extent possible. Much like billionaires do with the American tax code.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Eh, not conceding anything - but it's fair to say we found a loophole and have exploited it to the fullest extent possible. Much like billionaires do with the American tax code.
Yeah that’s fine and there isn’t really anything wrong with that either. He’s in every Chelsea related thread doing his best fishing for bites :lol:

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah that’s fine and there isn’t really anything wrong with that either. He’s in every Chelsea related thread doing his best fishing for bites :lol:
True - but I can empathise with the frustration and I do understand that externally what we are doing is fecking ridiculous and unprecedented.

Status
Not open for further replies.