Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Least believable healdine of the summer. It makes no sense because if they have no FFP worry, they can litteraly target anyone they want. And if they do they would be shopping in the 20/30M range where you still have better targets than Rashford. I'd also very much doubt Campos's eyes stopped on Rashford at any point in the last 2 years :o

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I'd bite PSG's hand off for enough money to get Gakpo if Rashdord goes. Anything above that is a bonus.

It won't happen because we're a circus, not a football club.

peridigm

So PSG are targeting a forward with grand total of 5 goals in 32 games last season whist having a forward line of Neymar, Messi and Mbappe? Rashford at his very best has a lot of potential but I find that very hard to believe.
They don’t want him to play. They want him to be their new PR spokesperson.

Lights Out

So PSG are targeting a forward with grand total of 5 goals in 32 games last season whist having a forward line of Neymar, Messi and Mbappe? Rashford at his very best has a lot of potential but I find that very hard to believe.
They may just be remembering his last couple of performances in Paris.

Red00012

There's no way Rashford is going to get a payrise, here or elsewhere. He's on 250k a week while putting in performances not even worth half of that money for over a season.
Enter Man Utd , the club who gives OTT contracts out to whoever wishes

Wing Attack Plan R

Why would we go for a Dutch league winger for a ton of money, when we already had a Dutch league winger in Memphis Depay, who is also available basically on a no-risk amount (20M was it?) and has gotten better since his ignominious spell with us? I'd rather have Memphis than go through the process again of watching a player from the Dutch league shit themselves when they face an aggressive premier league team.

Judas

Open to offers
We'd be mad to do it purely because the money won't be put back in to buying another attacker. We'd just lose yet another player who would feature for us a lot.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
We'd be mad to do it purely because the money won't be put back in to buying another attacker. We'd just lose yet another player who would feature for us a lot.
Yep, that's correct. Would be madness to sell another attacker, while it's of course maybe our last chance to get a 'solid' fee for him

GL21

Unpopular with this comment but I hope he stays. I just have a feeling he will put it all behind him and be the player we all hoped for. With a lot of the toxins at the club gone and EtH in, I really feel he can have a big impact. Blessed with pace and power he needs to get confidence and play to his strengths. Knock the ball past him and go no namby pamby shit. If not ill be happy to admit I'm wrong after this season

RedMilo

It's a shame from a point of view, that he came onto the scene as a promising kid from the academy, but he just hasn't kicked on, he has regressed quite badly, and it doesn't look like he belongs in the 1st team. This could work out well for all parties if true. Got to be talking 70m euros or a swap with Hakimi will do

AndySmith1990

If we had a decent team we'd be mad not to cash in. But I'm not sure who we'd replace him with. We're struggling enough as it is to bring in one attacking player

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Rashford's PSG links are probably why we're looking at Gakpo. Looks like United are exploring the chance of selling him and bringing in Gakpo to take his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.