Transfer Tweets - Rest of World - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

Admittedly it wasn't an easy job, but he looked like a total buffoon at Schalke.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
As is obvious, there are advanced moves at Sevilla, but not until there is a sale (the big sale: Koundé, 65) and signings from 1 July. Monchi's office is roaring.

By the way, Luuk de Jong has given his consent to Mexican side Toluca. Negotiations are underway with Sevilla.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Ronny Deila leaves NYCFC and joins Standard de Liège

An MLS club getting millions of Dollars for their head coach is madness.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Flamengo is preparing an offer of 14 million euros to Benfica for Everton Cebolinha. Initially, the player was not willing to return to Brazil now, but is already beginning to be convinced to accept the eventual transfer
More on Everton Cebolinha: Flamengo works for a transfer of 14 million euros, while Benfica initially thinks of 16 million euros. Negotiation is in progress. Probable return of the attacker to Brazil will not deviate from the range of values mentioned

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Everton on his way to Flamengo. SL Benfica receives 13,5 million € + 2,5 million € in goals. Everton will sign a 5 year contract with Flamengo.

Benfica paid 20 M€ to Gremio . 95 games, 15 goals and 17 assists cost 4 M€, excluding wages.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Bill Manning, Toronto FC's president, when asked about Pozuelo's contract situation:
Right now, we’re going to let things play out. It’s not something that’s unusual if you look over in Europe right now with all of the players coming out of contract. We didn’t have the greatest start for lack of better words and we’ve seen some special moments recently, and we’re just going to see how things evolve and how things play out throughout this season. It allows Bob [Bradley] and his staff to still get a better feel for the team and where we’re going. I just think it’ll play itself out.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
I guess Miami getting their stadium approval has motivated NYCFC again.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I thought he'd do well in Europe and move to a bigger team. Looks like I was definitely wrong about the one. His stats don't look too bad though, surprised he's giving up already.
Not every talented South American is cut out for Europe, and he's one of them. That doesn't make him a bad player, mind you; he can still become an established Brazilian international like Gabigol if he performs well enough for Flamengo.

Speaking of:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Carlos Tevez has entered the football management world by becoming Rosario Central's manager.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Toronto FC president Bill Manning on TFC's transfer activities:
We’re very busy at work. I can’t comment on any [players], but I can tell you, like Jesús [Jiménez], they come together quick …[while] some take many, many months of going through discussions and scouting. We have our targets, and we have some backup plans if those targets don’t come through.

In soccer, you would call it, we’re in the 18-yard-box or we’re in the final third to finalize these deals and have things rolling when technically July 7 is the window.
  • Domenico Criscito will join Insigne in Toronto FC this summer.
  • Junior Hoilett (currently a free agent) wants to return home to Canada and is interested in playing for Toronto FC.
    • TFC are also interested in bringing the player in, but they've yet to agree on a deal with the player.
  • TFC remain interested in bringing Richie Laryea on loan from Nottingham Forest.
    • The MLS Allocation Order makes this more of a challenge for TFC.
TFC's manager & sporting director, Bob Bradley, on TFC's summer transfer window:
It’ll be hard to predict exactly how it’s all going to go. Sometimes you have to make changes in order to make changes. You’re not sitting in a situation where you have all sorts of assets that have been accumulated that allow you to take advantage of a summer transfer window, unless you’ve got some other things you can do. A lot of moving parts, it’s been that way all year.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
I get that you want to keep this thread active, but is there any transfer-related info in this Tweet?
You are probably right. My first look at it was more of why other teams in MLS would be in for him, but it might be just highlighting why LAFC are looking forward to him advancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.