Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

darioterios

Think they should be allowed as they are usually on the money. Even sky and other newspapers make up some stories and are still called ok. We also miss some information like this from them as it is reported in the media late on.
I hope we can include those tweets from Utd report etc where source is specifically mentioned.
They have become much more responsible now after a couple of mistakes last year. I think they should be allowed
@Damien please consider this request
What circumstances led to these quotes? He of course can play with Antoine for France next season?

I pointed out to raise my point that responsible sources should include what the situation is, how it happened etc.

Hans Moleman

The source ^^

Q: "Play with Antoine Griezmann next season?"
A: "Watch this space." (or some variation of this)

Tiber

Think they should be allowed as they are usually on the money. Even sky and other newspapers make up some stories and are still called ok. We also miss some information like this from them as it is reported in the media late on.
I hope we can include those tweets from Utd report etc where source is specifically mentioned.
They have become much more responsible now after a couple of mistakes last year. I think they should be allowed
@Damien please consider this request

Anyone can stick a name on the end of any tweet. If they wanted to look reliable they would provide a link to the source

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho

The source ^^

Q: "Play with Antoine Griezmann next season?"
A: "Watch this space." (or some variation of this)
Anyone can stick a name on the end of any tweet. If they wanted to look reliable they would provide a link to the source
But that was their source look.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Ban shite like utdreport and citywatch imo. If their tweets happen to be genuine then finding an alternative source/tweet isn't hard.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Ban shite like utdreport and citywatch imo. If their tweets happen to be genuine then finding an alternative source/tweet isn't hard.
Yeah I agree. It's not hard to find the original source/tweet.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
He revealed it in an interview, not on twitter. Also it's quite obvious that he has spoken to Griezmann about the transfer.
Show me the quotes, verbatim where Pogba says this and him saying it.

It's obvious that he's not stupid enough to reveal it before it's official and Greizmann's not direspectful enough to confirm something before the club does.

Some people need to calm down!

binary bot
Who did that translation:houllier: I have a degree in French and that doesn't mean "watch this space", my understanding is "Perisic for 60m? feck no" or something to that effect.

Sparky Rhiwabon

So, British newspapers that have been established for decades with actual paid journalists are blacklisted but random foreign twitter accounts I've never heard of are fine? I'm confused.

Hans Moleman

It's obvious that he's not stupid enough to reveal it before it's official and Greizmann's not direspectful enough to confirm something before the club does.

I literally just posted the video above

Redo91

It's in the video posted a few posts up! :lol:

AndyJ1985

Eh? There's a video of him saying it.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho

I literally just posted the video above
It's in the video posted a few posts up! :lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
So that is two players most of our fans wanted. Ed needs to do some serious business or face meltdown from the fans. Dont know if Mourinho wanted these two, but they are seemingly wonderful signings.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Really? Watch this space translates as, " He's signing." Wow, I should have spent more time listening in my French lessons.

I'd love him to sign but no one, and I mean no one apart from him knows where he'll be next season and if he's told Pogba he's leaving for Utd, Pogba would not be so stupid as to say so in as many words.

God you muppets are deluded!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Imagine not thinking Griezmann is nailed on. How people want to be negative about the chance of it happening is frankly hilarious.
People just don't want to get their hopes up, but last few summers have delivered so I don't feel there's a need for nerves anymore.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
So that is two players most of our fans wanted. Ed needs to do some serious business or face meltdown from the fans. Dont know if Mourinho wanted these two, but they are seemingly wonderful signings.
Who cares what the fans want. The only thing that matters is Jose gets the players he asks for.

Sparky Rhiwabon

People just don't want to get their hopes up, but last few summers have delivered so I don't feel there's a need for nerves anymore.
Why do people seem to be assuming we have a free run at him with no competition though?

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
City should send a charter plane to Monaco and ask all their players to board together. Saves fuel as well