Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Bacca was very good first season and carried Milan really well and all fans liked him. But Milan didnt qualify for Europe that season, and so Bacca ( after having a gentleman agreement with Milan before he signed that they would sell him if they dont make it to europe) asked to leave, and when Milan allowed him to, he only wanted top clubs playing in CL ( some rumours about him going to Arsenal) and wanted a pay increase. No one provided that at the time, some teams like West Ham wanted him and they were in Europe League. He took his time but then decided against joining, and it didnt work out with the other clubs that were interested in him. So he stayed and looked like he doesnt give a shit this past season although he scored some good goals, but had terrible attitude and played with no heart that Milan could have used any other mediocre striker instead and did as good. So yes Milan fans want him out now because he nags so much for something that is basically his fault since he refused to join the clubs that were interested in him, but in his first season in Milan fans really liked him, he was a top player.
That's not even close to what happened. Milan wanted to get rid of him by January of his first season. He's a great finisher, but he's good for a mid-table club, milan wanted to challenge for CL spots and Bacca's nowhere near good enough to get them there. They reckoned they could make good money off him, so they tried to sell him. Player opposed the move because of his wages(and then he wanted to go to PSG, who couldn't sign and weren't particularly interested either)

and no, a lot of milan fans wanted him shipped off by January, too. The sane ones, mostly. Top player and Bacca in the same sentence is an abomination

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Lol ... more like Luckhurst is desperate to get clicks.
I think it'd be mad for Spurs to sell to two direct rivals in the same window. I'm still surprised that Walker was allowed to join City, strengthening a problem area for Guardiola.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
I've no doubt he is desperate to join as one would be and I've no doubt Spurs will refuse to sell.
Well, your view will suit the "poor slaves at Spurs being held against their will" narrative that seems to be in vogue.

One would hardly know that most Spurs players would walk through walls for Pochettino or that the Spurs are one of the happiest camps around. Instead, the picture is given of Stalag 9, with piercing searchlights, Alsatian dogs and armed patrols ... all to stop the desperate prisoners from escaping over the barbed wire fences.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
I think it'd be mad for Spurs to sell to two direct rivals in the same window. I'm still surprised that Walker was allowed to join City, strengthening a problem area for Guardiola.
Don't worry. Dier to United won't happen, however desperate Mourinho is.

djdhrubs

Well, your view will suit the "poor slaves at Spurs being held against their will" narrative that seems to be in vogue.

One would hardly know that most Spurs players would walk through walls for Pochettino or that the Spurs are one of the happiest camps around. Instead, the picture is given of Stalag 9, with piercing searchlights, Alsatian dogs and armed patrols ... all to stop the desperate prisoners from escaping over the barbed wire fences.
Who the hell is painting that picture you paranoid insecure freak? :lol:

Nick7

Jesus fecking christ :lol: get a grip man.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Meh, Pereira is much better.

PS: Luckhurst is hardly a rocket scientist. Very few players would want deny wanting to play for a club who pays better salaries, perennial trophy winners, unparalleled history and heritage. Even Manchester is now fast catching up with London.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner

He's shite anyway.

BarstoolProphet

Great satire:lol:

pablotatt

First thing I do when I'm worried that one of our players is leaving for a rival club is frantically post paranoid shite on that club's forum and tell myself it isn't happening.

El-Manos

Do you stay up all night monitoring this thread just in case someone mentions anything related to Spurs ? Glaston ' Ah Spurs I see! I must contribute at once and tell everyone how DADDY feels!'

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes

No need for an escape. Olly can lower woody in via the media of gid to grab whatever player he wants.

Robbie Boy

:lol:

If you're not a WUM, I genuinely worry for you. So much passive aggression.

El-Manos

:lol:

If you're not a WUM, I genuinely worry for you. So much passive aggression.
Idiot would be a better description. I nearly want Dier to United to happen just to see Glaston in meltdown coming up with ridiculous excuses. However, I don't
rate the player all that much.

Dracula

caf plane air-master

That's the most RAWKish thing i've ever read on here.

Thats brilliant

Dismember

That's not even close to what happened. Milan wanted to get rid of him by January of his first season. He's a great finisher, but he's good for a mid-table club, milan wanted to challenge for CL spots and Bacca's nowhere near good enough to get them there. They reckoned they could make good money off him, so they tried to sell him. Player opposed the move because of his wages(and then he wanted to go to PSG, who couldn't sign and weren't particularly interested either)

and no, a lot of milan fans wanted him shipped off by January, too. The sane ones, mostly. Top player and Bacca in the same sentence is an abomination
They wanted to ship bacca off to get a cl spot ? Seriously ? He was the only top player they have along with bonaventura. A few kids on social media or milan forum wanking over sergio aguero and complaining about Bacca doesnt change the fact that he was very good for Milan. If you mean they wanted to sell him to get money for him to finance the squad, well then Galliani was at fault for throwing all the money at one striker, but even then who would they have bought ? More Sosa's and Bertollaci's for 20 million ?

Cant believe you said he was only good for a mid table club. What was Milan for the past years ? Mid-table club players AT BEST. Bacca was actually the only redeeming factor about Milan in his first season along with Bonaventura who made Milan look like they were something more than a mid-table club.

I cant stand Bacca now by the way because he does not understand he is at fault for what happened to him and not the club, but he surely is a top player, and much better than many of the strikers Milan are rumoured to get now as well, like Kalinic.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I think it's something to do with France recognising it as part of Europe and Italy not. He doesn't have a french passport but a (I can't remember the word) part of the world that is recognised as French passport.
As part of the Cotonou agreement workers from many African, Carribean and Pacific countries are treated like EU workers. The agreement is EU wide but the different EU countries have some leeway in how they apply it.

Zoo

Agreement between #PSG and #Alexis. The club will make first offer of £45M or 50M €.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"

Agreement between #PSG and #Alexis. The club will make first offer of £45M or 50M €.
In a league where walker has just gone for £50...ok :lol:

Robbie Boy

He is entering the final year of his contract. Arsenal may have to deal or risk losing him to City.
This. Definitely better to sell him abroad for that kind of money than risk losing him on a free to a PL rival. I expect him to go this summer.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
He is entering the final year of his contract. Arsenal may have to deal or risk losing him to City.
True. But I think the cost of getting back in the CL would be greater than 50m, and Sanchez would certainly be more of a help achieving that, rather than selling him and losing out again.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain

PSG is working on the case of two big players. Neymar coming wouldn't block the other.

MadMike

Exactly. Imagine Arsenal fail to finish in the the top 4 next year. Then they lose Sanchez for free and he strengthens one of their rivals. Triple blow and entire possible. Their fans would go berserk. Too many eggs on the Sanchez basket for AW.

Fans know he wants to go so they wouldn't hold it against the club if they sell him to abroad for a good fee. So long as they reinvest the money.

MadMike

PSG is working on the case of two big players. Neymar coming wouldn't block the other.
Say you land either, never mind both, who's gonna make space? You have Di Maria, Draxler and Moura playing the wide roles at the moment. At least 1 or even 2 would have to go.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

Happiest camps around - I doubt it.

Unless, they’re happy with the shite wages they are getting paid.