Transfers - comings, goings - 21/22 - United players ask PFA for backing

Lightbringer

When will she be able to move? Anyone else chasing her that we know of?
She has 2 months left on her contract. Is january the next transfer window? Or could she join before then since she is out of contract?

The article says that there were other clubs interested as well, but failed to mention which.

I mean, you know what Skinner says: "That United plans far ahead with transfers" Stoney had agreed with players to sign with United 4-5 months before them being announced.

So Blackstenius could have agreed to join United, but cant say anything until her contract expires. Of course she could have agreed to join any other club as well.

Häcken will play in the champions league also most likely (won 1st match 3-1 vs Valerengen), so obviously they want to keep their star players and build of the champions leauge money they will get. Needless to say they will give Blackstenius a huge offer to stay.

Its vital that United does well at the start of this season and show a CL spot for next season is realistic.

Lightbringer

Does England still qualify as Europe...
:D

Good question. I guess people including myself is so used to Britain being part of Europe still. If United will take part in the champions leauge that will still be an european competition :)

Hopefully BK Häcken will be facing mass-excodus of players leaving on free in the winter, they are soulless club without history.