Trent Alexander Arnold

Canagel

This guy is amazing. This is proper fullback- not Luke shaw.

Last edited:

Untd55

Best right back in the world. I cannot think of anyone that is better than him.

Good defender - attacking-wise there is no comparison.

Absolutely brilliant player with an attitude to match. Makes me ill when they've got him and Robertson for essentially £8m and we're fighting on with an overweight Shaw, shite Young, worse Darmian and useless Dalot for close to £100m.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
Rashford was LVGs doing.
Rashford was NOT LVG's doing. At the time when Rashford got his first start every striker on our team was out injured. We had called up Will Keane (I think it was him) to the first team and then he got injured. So as a last resort LVG called up Rashford from the u18s. The rest is history. So it wasn't LVG's "genius" calling him up. He was out of options. Had those injuries never happened LVG wouldn't have called him up...

Welbeckham

He’s only twenty and an incredible player already. Depressing really.

Bwuk

His passing is incredible. Love to see him as a DLP
That’s where he’ll end up imo.

He’s not a right back forever. He’ll end up in midfield. He’s too good with the ball to be a RB.

mav_9me

He’s not a right back forever. He’ll end up in midfield. He’s too good with the ball to be a RB.
But if he is getting all those assists?

Skills

Snitch

I'd argue your full backs now need to be as good on the ball as your midfielders. Especially if you're playing wide forwards like Liverpool do.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
I'd argue your full backs now need to be as good on the ball as your midfielders. Especially if you're playing wide forwards like Liverpool do.
Absolutely the game and position has evolved.

Sylar

His intelligence and vision for the winner was.something. great delivery too

Imagine Young trying that

Goal kick to Barca

Loublaze

ATLien
Best right back in the world. I cannot think of anyone that is better than him.

Good defender - attacking-wise there is no comparison.
This kind of praise and hype is nauseating. He hasn't achieved anything yet. No wonder these young players these days think they've made it, they believe the hype around them

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
This kind of praise and hype is nauseating. He hasn't achieved anything yet. No wonder these young players these days think they've made it, they believe the hype around them
Are you joking? About to play in your second CL final at 20 is a hell of an achievement.

PS he is wrong though Kimmich is better attacking wise.

Loublaze

ATLien
Are you joking? About to play in your second CL final at 20 is a hell of an achievement.

PS he is wrong though Kimmich is better attacking wise.
Its a huge achievement but in isolation its not enough to warrant 'best in the world' accolades. Thats hyperbole

Kaglish10

Rashford was NOT LVG's doing. At the time when Rashford got his first start every striker on our team was out injured. We had called up Will Keane (I think it was him) to the first team and then he got injured. So as a last resort LVG called up Rashford from the u18s. The rest is history. So it wasn't LVG's "genius" calling him up. He was out of options. Had those injuries never happened LVG wouldn't have called him up...
Because a gun was put on Van Gaal to use Rashford eventhough Depay was available and could have been deployed in the striker role like Mourinho did with Hazard while Costa was out injured? Not just gun alone, Van Gaal would have probably been sent to jail if he had failed to use the youth players such as Lingard, Rashford, McNair, Blackett, Fosu Mensah, CBJ, James Reece etc hence he had no option than to obey the order from above.

The amount of nonsense some people spew.

izec

Proper modern day fullback. 9/10 crosses are dangerous, even if they dont end up in chances. His offensive game is fantastic. Should have played in Barcelona from the start as well

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
It is hyperbole simply because Kimmich right now is clearly better.
What makes Kimmich better? TAA is competing for the PL, and has now reached his 2nd CL final in a row.

I have also not seen a comparable long-range passing ability from Kimmich.

Aloysius's Back 3

What makes Kimmich better? TAA is competing for the PL, and has now reached his 2nd CL final in a row.

This. Kimmich has done eff all & he might have a higher more balanced ability but he has far from produced whilst TAA has now for 2 season in a row.

RuudTom83

If you find a few gems like him and pick them up for next to nothing...then management becomes a lot easier.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Absolutely brilliant player with an attitude to match. Makes me ill when they've got him and Robertson for essentially £8m and we're fighting on with an overweight Shaw, shite Young, worse Darmian and useless Dalot for close to £100m.
Alexander-Arnold is born and bred in Liverpool. He's an academy player mate.

Lowkey

The right-back version of Ashley Cole. Will most likely be the best right back England has ever produced

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
His intelligence and vision for the winner was.something. great delivery too

Imagine Young trying that

Goal kick to Barca
Nonsense!

Throw in to Barca, from the other side of the pitch!

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi

He has double digit assists in his two seasons as the first choice RB for Bayern.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
He is very impressive. I thought he was a bit overrated a few times earlier, but my god he really has some level in him. Modern fullback to the max, and oddly likeable guy too. Feck off Pool, feck off...:lol:

Edit: And to pull off what he did on that corner, in a CL semifinal against Barcelona... That is as good as a screamer of a goal really. Likely the biggest moment of his career right there.

Last edited:

minoo-utd

Klopp choosed right choosed cheap and wise. We renewed to Ashley fecking Young.

Skills

Snitch
Klopp choosed right choosed cheap and wise. We renewed to Ashley fecking Young.
He promoted him from their youth. Stuck with him when he was making mistakes and he's now cashing in on the game time he invested in him.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Good fullback going forward, but a good wide player with pace can rinse him defensively.