Trent Alexander Arnold

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
He's a proper player, I think quite like Gareth Barry will end up a defensive midfielder.

Hullyback

Supports
Liverpool FC
When is Clyne back? He'll be back in the bench once he's back.
Clyne should be fit soon.

However I hope TAA keeps his place in the team. Infinitely better going forward than Clyne, and given games he'll be able to work on his defensive duties.

Personally I'd play TAA at home against the lesser teams where we're more likely to be on the front foot all game. And Clyne in the more difficult fixtures we'll need to defend more.

Few more seasons and Clyne won't get a look in though, he's a very limited player and frustrating to watch how many attacks he ruins with a lack of quality or fear or terrible delivery. Trent is already having a positive effect going forward and much more pro-active, defensively naive right now but he's still a bairn.

AgentP

Clyne should be fit soon.

However I hope TAA keeps his place in the team. Infinitely better going forward than Clyne, and given games he'll be able to work on his defensive duties.

Personally I'd play TAA at home against the lesser teams where we're more likely to be on the front foot all game. And Clyne in the more difficult fixtures we'll need to defend more.

Few more seasons and Clyne won't get a look in though, he's a very limited player and frustrating to watch how many attacks he ruins with a lack of quality or fear or terrible delivery. Trent is already having a positive effect going forward and much more pro-active, defensively naive right now but he's still a bairn.
I haven't really been following Liverpool. I thought Clyne was one of your better defenders. Good for the kid then.

Bogga

Great reviews from last nights game... but 100% at fault for Hoffenheims goal

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I haven't really been following Liverpool. I thought Clyne was one of your better defenders. Good for the kid then.
He's a good defender and he is decent in the build up from the back. He get's proper nosebleeds when near the final third though. Doesn't stop him from trying to contribute, but teams have figured out long ago that it's no problem to leave space open down the flank if it's only Clyne out there.

Hullyback

Supports
Liverpool FC
He's a steady Eddie. One of them that will get 7/10 most games without making much of an impact. He's the best defensive wing back we have, but that's like been the best looking man in a room full of goats, it's not hard to achieve. TAA has done more in a few games than I've seen Clyne do in recent memory.

Raw talent, just hope he doesn't go the way of Ibe.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
He did slip up defensively yesterday, so yeah, the new Stevie G perhaps.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He's good but a lot of his defensive mistakes are glossed over, I can see him move further forward in the near future.

marktan

What do people think? England have quite a few good RB options but I think he's the best of the lot. There's a reason why Liverpool struggle to create as much every time Klopp benches him.

Skills

Snitch
Would've had about 90% less appearances had he come through at Old Trafford over the last few years.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
"But Gomez offers more defensively"

Feck that, another valuable lesson: play to your strenghts. This kid's crossing is amazing.

passing-wind

What do people think? England have quite a few good RB options but I think he's the best of the lot. There's a reason why Liverpool struggle to create as much every time Klopp benches him.
Trent is the the best English attacking fullback, AWB is the best defensively.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
His crossing is fantastic. Might not be the best defensively, but offers so much going forward.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Why would you say that especially since we have had Rashford come through recently and a gaping hole at RB?
We play a 35 year old over the hill failed winger instead of a promising young player we bought for 20m, TAA wouldn't have been played.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
"But Gomez offers more defensively"

Feck that, another valuable lesson: play to your strenghts. This kid's crossing is amazing.
Klopp has done a great job but, dropping Alexander Arnold for Gomez in big matches has been a strange decision everytime he has done it.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
We play a 35 year old over the hill failed winger instead of a promising young player we bought for 20m, TAA wouldn't have been played.
Scott McTominay has also come through recently. We are not lacking at giving academy players chances.

Classical Mechanic

I bet he has a good chance of getting in the world team of the year this season. All time assist record in one season for a full back in the Premier League, joint with Robertson and then this big performance in the semi final of the CL. What’s the competition as well?

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Still only 20 and one of the best crossers in the game.

Aloysius's Back 3

There isn't better RB is there even at his age? Atleast producing through a season he has?

What an assist from the corner. Amazing.