Television True Detective | Season 2 Spoilers

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
New HBO drama starring Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson who in my opinion are two of the most in-form actors at the moment. Looks interesting.

Cina

Looks good. hard to go wrong with HBO and a cast like that.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Averaging 90 metascore so far from the critics.

Debuts this weekend I believe.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604

How about yeah.
The hell is that? And that to me looks more like someone who is just a moron and let the lifestyle take over and feck up their career.

And actor who isn't smashed off drugs and alcohol, is always the same, they're either good, average or poor. They dont have 2 films where they act great, then go out of form for 3, then back into form.

If they're shit in a film, and good in others, it's probably sometime to do with the genre, director, story, whatever, not them suddenly forgetting how to act.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Just googled it, that is Matthew McconanfnsfnHEY, in a role for another film? I've not seen it. So don't know how is acting was in it. I still stand by actors aren't "in form" or "off form" though.

Castia

Matthew McConaughey is one of the best actors around at the moment, Dallas Buyers Club is a cert Oscar nomination this year. Anyway I'll check this show out, it looks decent.

acnumber9

The hell is that? And that to me looks more like someone who is just a moron and let the lifestyle take over and feck up their career.

And actor who isn't smashed off drugs and alcohol, is always the same, they're either good, average or poor. They dont have 2 films where they act great, then go out of form for 3, then back into form.

If they're shit in a film, and good in others, it's probably sometime to do with the genre, director, story, whatever, not them suddenly forgetting how to act.
People can take their eye off the ball and phone in performances easy enough.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
People can take their eye off the ball and phone in performances easy enough.

Hmmm, maybe, I've never seen it like that, calling actors in form and out of form is ridiculous still imo. I'd rather say "Oh well, they were shit in that" ... form just doesn't seem a word that fits with actors.

Anyways, it should be a good watch, although I read that each series/season will have a complete set of different actors?

acnumber9

Hmmm, maybe, I've never seen it like that, calling actors in form and out of form is ridiculous still imo. I'd rather say "Oh well, they were shit in that" ... form just doesn't seem a word that fits with actors.

Anyways, it should be a good watch, although I read that each series/season will have a complete set of different actors?
So I believe. It's a shame because I think those guys are on top of their game at the minute. By attracting a cast like that I'd guess it has a good script but then I thought the same when I seen Luck had Nolte and Hoffman in it and it turned out to be a bit shit.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Just googled it, that is Matthew McconanfnsfnHEY, in a role for another film? I've not seen it. So don't know how is acting was in it. I still stand by actors aren't "in form" or "off form" though.

It's a crazy term to me too, but if it was to be widely used, then Vince Vaughan's form would be comparable to that of Antonio Valencia.

That unshaven hack stars in an unholy amount of shite.

This show sounds good from what I've read. I'll give it a spin.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
It's a crazy term to me too, but if it was to be widely used, then Vince Vaughan's form would be comparable to that of Antonio Valencia.

That unshaven hack stars in an unholy amount of shite.

This show sounds good from what I've read. I'll give it a spin.
I saw this movie poster the other day and it genuinely ruined my day.

Sally Cinnamon

Can't wait to watch this tonight, saw a gif with some magnificent tits in it - 10/10 nqat.

Anybody watched it yet?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Slow burning gritty first episode. McConaghy still showing the physical signs of his Dallas Buyers Club performance. Cameos from Lester and Mouzone. The gorgeous Michelle Monaghan.

Consider me hooked.

edit: I don't recall that tit gif either. She was the woman who showed up at the station with the files for Woody though?

Cina

HBO shows always start off slow, thought it was really good.
edit: I don't recall that tit gif either. She was the woman who showed up at the station with the files for Woody though?
That be her, but it's from something else, and the actress does
get 'em out in a later episode

Leg-End

Well that was pretty fecking great wasn't it, I'm all in.

Cina

Is this a one off series, by the way?

Doesn't really seem like a format that could work for multiple series, although they did say that they worked together for a further seven years.

gaz1185

It's not a one off series, well not intended to be, but the two lead detectives / story will change with each series.

Decotron

watched the first episode last night and loved it. Typical HBO start. As mentioned previously Gritty and slow.

McConaughey stole the show I thought.

In other news I believe the filthy amish girl from Banshee is also in this :drool:

Cina

watched the first episode last night and loved it. Typical HBO start. As mentioned previously Gritty and slow.

McConaughey stole the show I thought.

In other news I believe the filthy amish girl from Banshee is also in this :drool:
:drool:

you know Banshee is back too?

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Watched it last night and thought it was brilliant. Got huge potential.

McConaughey's character is class.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Will keep an eye on this and see if people are thinking the same after a few episodes. Sounds promising.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Will keep an eye on this and see if people are thinking the same after a few episodes. Sounds promising.
I thought that at first, but decided that HBO deserve benefit of the doubt.