Music Trying to Find a Song.

Pscholes18

Okay so I need everybody's help. The song I'm looking for I believe was from the 80s but it wasn't really mainstream more of an obscure song. I believe it most likely falls under the Indie/ punk / new wave genres. This guy is singing the song and every other line or so he is singing about a different girl by name. At the very end of the song he says the title. Does this ring a bell??

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Guys I'm looking for a song. It wasn't very mainstream. Quite obscure. I think it says something about seeing a little silhoutteo of a man and doing the fandango. Does this ring a bell?

OleBoiii

Guys I'm looking for a song. It wasn't very mainstream. Quite obscure. I think it goes something like this:" BAM! Doo-doo doo-doo! BAM! Doo-doo doo-doo-doo!". Does this ring a bell?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Okay so I need everybody's help. The song I'm looking for I believe was from the 80s but it wasn't really mainstream more of an obscure song. I believe it most likely falls under the Indie/ punk / new wave genres. This guy is singing the song and every other line or so he is singing about a different girl by name. At the very end of the song he says the title. Does this ring a bell??
Don't you remember any of the names?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Guys I'm looking for a song. It wasn't very mainstream. Quite obscure. I think it sounds Spanish, possibly a reggaeton song. A bit catchy. At the start of every chorus he says the title of the song. I believe he mentions Puerto Rico in the song, so maybe from there? Think some North American singer did a remix of it too. Since it's very obscure I'm not sure it has a music video. Does this ring a bell??

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Guys I'm looking for a song. It wasn't very mainstream. Quite obscure. I think it goes something like this:" BAM! Doo-doo doo-doo! BAM! Doo-doo doo-doo-doo!". Does this ring a bell?
Darude's Sandstorm.