Tuchel turns down Bayern| German media speculating about PSG/Arsenal

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Has told Bayern he has already reached an agreement with an English club for the summer. Obvious speculation either Arsenal or Chelsea.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I would love him here. Don't want to see him manage Chelsea or Arsenal. :(

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks

Chiken138

Supports
FC Bayern München
Luis Enrique = Chelsea
Tuchel = Arsenal

Bloody he'll, next season the Premier league will be an epic battle

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Always thought he was well suited to Arsenal. It was just Wenger's most recent contract which convinced me that it wouldn't be happening any time soon.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Bit weird as Bayern will be in the CL and I doubt Chelsea or Arsenal will be next season but I suppose the pay will be much better in England. Can't see him lasting that long at whatever club he goes to with the reported board issues he has.

Canagel

Definitely Arsenal. There has been a lot movement behind the scenes at Arsenal with regards to scouting and player recruitment. One of the main guys they've got on board is Sven Mslintat who worked with Tuchel at Dortmund. They also signed Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang so it's definitely Arsenal he's off to.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Definitely Arsenal. There has been a lot movement behind the scenes at Arsenal with regards to scouting and player recruitment. One of the main guys they've got on board is Sven Mslintat who worked with Tuchel at Dortmund. They also signed Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang so it's definitely Arsenal he's off to.
All the reports were that those two did not get along at Dortmund.

willhse456

I don't think Arsenal's board are proactive enough to agree a deal with Tuchel, whilst Wenger is in charge.

fcbforever

Supports
FC Bayern München
Bit weird as Bayern will be in the CL and I doubt Chelsea or Arsenal will be next season but I suppose the pay will be much better in England. Can't see him lasting that long at whatever club he goes to with the reported board issues he has.
Why is there still this weird myth that we wouldn’t pay as much? We are among the richest clubs in the world, in fact not far from United. I rather think he decided to leave Germany on principle. Which might be good for him.

Canagel

All the reports were that those two did not get along at Dortmund.
Perhaps they've buried the hatchet and want to work together again. I don't think there's another club other than Arsenal he can go to in England. Chelsea don't employ managers of his type. They prefer more pragmatic tacticians so it wouldn't be a good fit at all.

Cristiano Lell

BANNED LOLZ
Supports
Bayern München
The fact Mislintat is Arsenal's new chief of recruitment means 100% Tuchel will NOT take over Arsenal. They legit hate each other and Tuchel had Mislintat banned from entering the BVB training ground.

Cristiano Lell

BANNED LOLZ
Supports
Bayern München
Why is there still this weird myth that we wouldn’t pay as much? We are among the richest clubs in the world, in fact not far from United. I rather think he decided to leave Germany on principle. Which might be good for him.
It's not good for him, and it's not good for us. We fecked up. Hoeness fecked up. Now we're stuck with Nagelsmann, or Kovac, or fecking Löw.

I want Hoeness out as soon as possible. I'm really angry right now.

Rashford2good

He'll be going to Arsenal. The dinosaur at the Emirates looks like he'll be off, they need a completely different direction and Tuchel could give it them.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
It's not good for him, and it's not good for us. We fecked up. Hoeness fecked up. Now we're stuck with Nagelsmann, or Kovac, or fecking Löw.

Y"all be fine. You guys are like Barca you do not need a big name manager since you have a strong squad and the transfer policy is generally good. And their is also options out there like Hassenhuttl, Favre, Rose.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
If it's true about the disagreements with staff Arsenal have recently recruited that only leaves Chelsea as the alternative. Was expecting Enrique to be there next season really. Only other English club you could class as a possibility would be Everton but wouldn't make much sense.

Cristiano Lell

BANNED LOLZ
Supports
Bayern München
Y"all be fine. You guys are like Barca you do not need a big name manager since you have a strong squad and the transfer policy is generally good. And their is also options out there like Hassenhuttl, Favre, Rose.
Hasenhüttl clearly is the best option now, I hope we go for him, but Tuchel would have been a much more exciting and interesting pick.

Canagel

The fact Mislintat is Arsenal's new chief of recruitment means 100% Tuchel will NOT take over Arsenal. They legit hate each other and Tuchel had Mislintat banned from entering the BVB training ground.
Where is he going then? Rejected Bayern Munich to perhaps come to England. I don't see another club that will take him other than Arsenal.

Canagel

What about Luis Enrique? He would be a decent fit for your club I think.