9) Enigma - Varela, B. Moore
10) tuppet - G. Best, Puskas
11) Don Alfredo - Eusebio, Ronaldinho
12) onenil - Marcelo, Roberto Carlos
13) green_smiley - Zico, E. Figueroa
14) BIG DUNK - Nesta, Figo
15) Jim Beam - Beckenbauer, Platini
16) Himannv - Marco van Basten, Lionel Messi
Ahh the five kings of football, pele, maradona, marcelo, messi and cristiano.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Marcelo ahead of Facchetti is such a Wenger move :lol:
@oneniltothearsenal
:wenger:

Because people have picked players like Marcelo while ignoring someone like Charlton/Muller. We don’t intend to change the list but add 1 or 2 more players if they haven’t been picked
Why open up the blocks to managers then? If all you wanted was the consensus top 36 names blocked then you could have just used Physio's list. But since you opened it up to the managers, I am going to take advantage of that and make tactical blocks. I blocked those two attacking LBs for a very specific reason - to limit the effectiveness of the 352 tactic that has gotten very popular on drafts recently.

Blocking Charlton would have been boring. Feck that, I'm making tactical blocks :D

Indnyc

Why open up the blocks to managers then? If all you wanted was the consensus top 36 names blocked then you could have just used Physio's list. But since you opened it up to the managers, I am going to take advantage of that and make tactical blocks. I blocked those two attacking LBs for a very specific reason - to limit the effectiveness of the 352 tactic that has gotten very popular on drafts recently.

Blocking Charlton would have been boring. Feck that, I'm making tactical blocks :D
Fair enough

Indnyc

We decided not to block anyone else. The final block list has been threadmarked

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
and whats wrong with Marcelo? Most likely the best fullback ever when it comes to the offensive impact and that alone makes him good enough to be blocked, cant see anyone bitching about Roberto Carlos....

Indnyc

and whats wrong with Marcelo? Most likely the best fullback ever when it comes to the offensive impact and that alone makes him good enough to be blocked, cant see anyone bitching about Roberto Carlos....
No issues whatsoever. When i originally said we will block obvious picks is when someone picked Fellaini and Bebe

Enigma_87

You know who

I mentioned der Bomber only due to the only GOAT CF left in the pool. Nothing wrong with your picks mate.

And feck blocking Charlton. About time he receives some fair do's in a draft, although he'll still be overshadowed by 2-3 players left in the pool IMO.

Indnyc

Will wait for the semi finals in the other draft to get over before doing the draft order?

Tuppet

The draft thread is up :) Drafting order is done as well. We should still wait for the final before starting the next one
Why ? Lets roll the dice and get this thing started. The P&G draft final should be over way before we get playing games.

Edit: Just realized you don't really need to roll the dice for the first round.

Last edited:

Enigma_87

You know who
Why ? Lets roll the dice and get this thing started. The P&G draft final should be over way before we get playing games.

Edit: Just realized you don't really need to roll the dice for the first round.
Hmm, shouldn't there be a roll whether we kick off with no mate or chain? Not that it will affect the first pick (as it is indifferent) but whether we should have a R2 roll or not(if it falls on chain for R1)?

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
because chain is a double round reckon we need to roll

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
OK, some new rules to be added for Roulette Draft:

Assistant/Co Managers:

In match thread, only one of the managers is allowed to post for the duration of the match. The other manager is restricted to 3 posts or less for the duration of match thread. Make your choice and make it clear on match thread on who will lead the discussions.

It's not one at at time. It's just one for the match.

Match submissions:

More of a request. Most managers have multiple days before their matches are due to be played. Please make your submission before and do not wait for match day to make your submission...and avoid last minute delays.

Indnyc

OK, some new rules to be added for Roulette Draft:

Assistant/Co Managers:

In match thread, only one of the managers is allowed to post for the duration of the match. The other manager is restricted to 3 posts or less for the duration of match thread. Make your choice and make it clear on match thread on who will lead the discussions.

It's not one at at time. It's just one for the match.

Match submissions:

More of a request. Most managers have multiple days before their matches are due to be played. Please make your submission before and do not wait for match day to make your submission...and avoid last minute delays.
Thanks. Added to the OP

Enigma_87

You know who
@Indnyc @Edgar Allan Pillow if we have chain in say R5 and we have to pick a player who played with the one in R4, in R6 can the player who played with R5 also have played with the one in R4?

Not sure if I explained it in a way that makes sense but... :lol:

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
@Indnyc @Edgar Allan Pillow if we have chain in say R5 and we have to pick a player who played with the one in R4, in R6 can the player who played with R5 also have played with the one in R4?

Not sure if I explained it in a way that makes sense but... :lol:
Can't make it simpler, in all honesty. "Played with previous player picked by yourself" simple as. ;)

Chain - Should have played at Club or NT with previous player picked by yourself

Indnyc

@Indnyc @Edgar Allan Pillow will it be any or all players picked previously, or does that depend on the roll?

Also, good decision regarding AMs, arguing against two people can get tiring.
Should have played with player picked previous round.

Round 1 you pick A, Round 2 you pick B.. If round 3 is a chain, you need to pick a player who forms a chain with B. Doesn’t matter if he has played with A or not

MJJ

Should have played with player picked previous round.

Round 1 you pick A, Round 2 you pick B.. If round 3 is a chain, you need to pick a player who forms a chain with B. Doesn’t matter if he has played with A or not
Sorry should have clarified, for no mates is it not played just with last or all the picks.