Twangggggg…. (thud) Twangggggg…. (thud). The end

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
@Samid

Twangggggg

That goes for the caf posters too. You were quick to make a siuuuuu thread for Ronaldo but I don’t see an equivalent thread for Cavani.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Strange twang in my coffee this morning... turns out its just piss.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Cavani gets respect from everywhere else but us. Colo Colo have him on their badge and he's never even played for them.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Which thread will be bigger by the end of the season?

Judging by the ratios, when we reach 4K views on this thread we should be on 3.2K replies so it’s not going to be close.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
it’s actually a common misconception that bows go twangggggg. a good quality bow with the correct feather sounds more like “thwooth”

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
it’s actually a common misconception that bows go twangggggg. a good quality bow with the correct feather sounds more like “thwooth”
Cavani carries his with him during a football match and has done for years. It’s purely decorative and he’s broken enough good bows over the years to know better than wasting them like that.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
Cavani carries his with him during a football match and has done for years. It’s purely decorative and he’s broken enough good bows over the years to know better than wasting them like that.
maybe it’s a good quality bow but he’s actually firing invisible hamsters. they would make a twangggggg before making a dull thud as they smashed into the advertising boards.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
maybe it’s a good quality bow but he’s actually firing invisible hamsters. they would make a twangggggg before making a dull thud as they smashed into the advertising boards.
Great point and not one I had considered. Title updated accordingly

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
Great point and not one I had considered. Title updated accordingly
the internet could learn a lot from us. an amicable outcome from considerate debaters and gentle lovers.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
the internet could learn a lot from us. an amicable outcome from considerate debaters and gentle lovers.
It’s weird that people argue online. If you just agree with the other person then it’s a really quick resolution and everyone is happy.

Back in an hour in just off to /incel and /conservative to test my new found theory.

Pickle85

My buddy snapped his banjo mid-coitus and this thread always makes me think of that. True story.

Pickle85

I’ve been there - horrific. Thought I was gonna bleed out
Ooof, that's a memory that'll stay with you. I had a girlfriend that gave overexuberant handjobs as a youngster which I suspect doubled up as strengthening exercises.
Edit: by 'as a youngster' I mean when we were both youngsters, just in case there's ANY ambiguity there.

Heardy

Ooof, that's a memory that'll stay with you. I had a girlfriend that gave overexuberant handjobs as a youngster which I suspect doubled up as strengthening exercises.
Edit: by 'as a youngster' I mean when we were both youngsters, just in case there's ANY ambiguity there.
:lol: worst part was I didn’t quite leave it long enough to heal and it went again.

Same girl - she was a trooper and whilst I expected her to never wanna see me again, let me go back for more. Taught me a lot she did :lol: