Twangggggg…. (thud) Twangggggg…. (thud). The end

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Facundo Pellistri. Plays for team who are really struggling.
looks like a decent prospect, a dan james with end product! sign him up :wenger:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He was on that Cavannual Leave tip before Ronaldo touched down.
:lol:

I like Cavani a lot for his whole career in football, but his second season at the club he really did pull a Schweinsteiger and just chose when to be fit for most of it.

swissgenius

That would leave Rashford as our only CF with an injured Martial and Cavani playing 3 games a season.
Nice try, but Cavani started all 5 league games for them last month, scoring 3 goals.
Meanwhile, CR7 started 3 and scored once all season, because he was too god for attending pre-season.

I'm not saying we shouldn't have gone for an actual top striker a la Oshimhen or Thuram, but Cavani would definitely be an upgrade on what we have now.

Ekeke

Took a couple of games to get going for Valencia, but hes scoring now. And boy do Valencia need it. Nobody else has scored more than 2 goals

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I know he played for us but he's a honorary scouser as far as I'm concerned because of playing with so many of us and stealing a living in his last season with us.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Cavani in huff, then Suarez walking along in tears :lol:

Top video

Kelly15

How Ole handled Cavani was were it all felt apart. He begged him to stay. Then we signed Ronaldo and took the number 7 from him. Relegating Cavani to the bench. I though he actually delt with it quite well.

Imagine if it was the other way around. I think Ronaldo would of burned down Old Trafford instead of giving that interview.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Gotta say I was surprised to see he was available to play all three games for Uruguay. It's like some people were totally right about his time here and him not giving a feck about playing for us.