FootyAgentITK Twitter

Ian McGarry(BBC) Twitter

Other People
Twitter
Twitter

100% Confirmed ITK
Twitter

Cina

Be a tad disappointed if Rodwell was our only midfield addition, especially as he'll cost a fortune.

The other 2 :drool:

Devil may care

Now that Neuer is not an option I guess De Gea will have to do, and I'd love Sanchez here. I don't think Rodwell answers any questions and I don't see him doing anything but competing with Gibson and Ando right now.

forevrared

Now that Neuer is not an option I guess De Gea will have to do, and I'd love Sanchez here. I don't think Rodwell answers any questions and I don't see him doing anything but competing with Gibson and Ando right now.
Rodwell I'd say will replace Hargreaves in the squad and give us some bite in midfield - in turn giving Anderson, Fletcher, Carrick and Scholes (if he comes back) a much easier job and probably making them more effective.

red thru&thru

I think chamberlain would be one of those signings saf likes to make each year...a young player who may push for first team place from the off, if not then one for the future. Suprising not many linking him with us as it seemed arsenal had wrapped up a deal for him but we came in and made our intrest known and there was suggestions he would be here.

He'll be one players transfer future i'll be following throughout the summer.

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
I honestly don't see any point in us signing another winger who 'prefers' playing on the right.. Also we have Cleverley, Welbeck and Macheda out on loan as well as Diouf (who I think will be sold)

We surely need a GK (De Gea)
Defence is set even if we let Brown leave
and a CM/DM (unless Scholes decides to retire, then we might need 2)
Wingers we are well stocked.
If Owen leaves then we have a trio coming back from loans

Mitch Conor

Holy CRAP BALLS!!
Rumours on twitter that Stekelenberg is going to be the new keeper, apparently Eric Steele has said the deal has been done. On Red Issue and 'The Wires' from what I can make out. Some talk the quotes (from Steele) might be an old interview though.

wr8_utd

:'(
samuelluckhurst Rumours circulating that #MUFC have sealed a deal with Ajax to sign Maarten Stekelenburg. Arguably the best choice after Neuer.

Cina

Let's just sign them all, seeing as they're all done deals.

wr8_utd

By this guy Badgerwolf on Twitter :

So....2 seperate people 2day....have told me about an MUFC deal that is almost done. If it happens I will fecking EXPLODE WITH AWESOMESAUCE

This is a big money player. Exciting. Dynamic. Every club on planet wants him. I only wont tell u cos i dont wanna jinx it. Watch this space

All I can say is please please be patient. You will all be excitedly flipping out if the deal gets signed soon. Everything is agreed.

If I was a hits hound id b writing the story up now & publishing on @thefaithfulmufc..but I'm not. Don't want egg on my face. But positive

Only way this deal won't happen is if we get gazumped. Thanks why I don't wanna name him yet. When it breaks youll know as press will report

And just to tantilise you some more.......

It's not Wesley Sneijder. :(

I don't believe for a second that this won't be in the press in the next few days. But MUFC won't announce til post CL final me thinks

One thing I will confirm for you is that this weekend will be Paul Scholes last match for United at Old Trafford. Legend. :( :( :(

Well it's most probably all bullshit but it's a Twitter Speculation thread so why not ;)

Brophs

The One and Only
That sounds so reliable. He's even witheld the name because, well......er....

prateik

Jinxing a deal that is almost done. right....

Yolkie lite

Sauxees Moi Hui

So....2 seperate people 2day....have told me about an MUFC deal that is almost done. If it happens I will fecking EXPLODE WITH AWESOMESAUCE

This is a big money player. Exciting. Dynamic. Every club on planet wants him. I only wont tell u cos i dont wanna jinx it. Watch this space

All I can say is please please be patient. You will all be excitedly flipping out if the deal gets signed soon. Everything is agreed.

If I was a hits hound id b writing the story up now & publishing on @thefaithfulmufc..but I'm not. Don't want egg on my face. But positive

Only way this deal won't happen is if we get gazumped. Thanks why I don't wanna name him yet. When it breaks youll know as press will report

I don't believe for a second that this won't be in the press in the next few days. But MUFC won't announce til post CL final me thinks

One thing I will confirm for you is that this weekend will be Paul Scholes last match for United at Old Trafford. Legend. :( :( :(

Well it's most probably all bullshit but it's a Twitter Speculation thread so why not ;)
David Gill does not know whether Scholes is retiring, but this guy on Twitter knows.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Not first and definitely not the last muppet on Twitter with his 100% news.

Summer break, transfer window and Twitter...

wr8_utd

Ferdinand believes Giggs and Scholes could each play on for two more years.

'It just depends on whether Scholesy wants to or not,' he says.

Some of United's 'next generation' are already in place but Ferdinand hopes United will also buy in the summer.

He admits he pesters United boss Sir Alex Ferguson for names.

'He'll tell you that I've badgered him about signings, asking him who we're buying,' he says.

But Ferdinand gets few hints.

He finds out who is signing, he says, when he reads about it in the papers.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I thought since most of the speculation comes from Twitter, it would be nice to have a twitter thread rather creating multiple threads on basically the same information.
A good idea. Let's keep all social media speculation in this thread, which I'll stick.

wr8_utd

I guess Rooney the transfer muppet will be very happy if any of this is true :lol:

Valentino

Ferdinand believes Giggs and Scholes could each play on for two more years.

'It just depends on whether Scholesy wants to or not,' he says.

Some of United's 'next generation' are already in place but Ferdinand hopes United will also buy in the summer.

He admits he pesters United boss Sir Alex Ferguson for names.

'He'll tell you that I've badgered him about signings, asking him who we're buying,' he says.

But Ferdinand gets few hints.

He finds out who is signing, he says, when he reads about it in the papers.
rio is such a transfer muppet.

Drainy

Slightly off topic but...
Anyone seen what Oliver Holt said about United on Twitter today?
Started off saying we were over-shadowed by City on Saturday.
Then when United fans we're saying that City bought the cup, he said that United have bought our trophies.
He even said that the Glazers had funded our spending! Literally astonishing ignorance.

Devil may care

Sanchez is the player he is alluding to IMO.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Sanchez is the player he is alluding to IMO.
He's the one that I've said all along was the one that SAF admitted to enquiring over during the January transfer window, but as good as he is I just dont see the need for a winger/support striker :confused:

Modric for me is the ideal signing, no one else comes close (apart from those that we have no chance of getting i.e. Fabregas, Iniesta, Xavi)

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I dont think Scholes retiring will surprise anyone tbh, all season long he's been in the media saying he's not happy not playing week in week out and the facts are that that situation wont change next season

It'll be a sad day when it happens but wont be an unexpected one imo

wr8_utd

I will reveal this player and the small amount of info I know in a couple of hours. Cmon MUFC don't feck this up.

wr8_utd

I don't think Hectic was too happy with me in the Sneijder thread :lol:

You might be king but you have a long way to go ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.