Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Love the way they've used a photo of the player looking like he's just heard the bad news. "OH no Moyes is coming to get me!?"

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
Seen him a few times. A very good footballer, wouldn't be able to make an accurate judgment on him though.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
I saw a bit of him when Reus was still playing for them. Looked quite a good winger but tbh would be an underwhelming signing

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Saw him playing for the U21's this summer. Absolutely rapid player, but I don't think he's all that good. Certainly not what we need.

Raulduke

Seems most of the main media organisations believe an offer is on the cards.

But then again....

Keenst

He's the most annoying. Smug look on his face as he spouts shite, it's like he really gets a kick out of it.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Hearing a lot of rumours of Dante to United..

Varun

Staff
Very surprising. Why would Bayern sell Dante? They're hardly overflowing with CBs.

Brophs

The One and Only
He'll be 31 at the start of next season. I suppose it might make some sense if we're going to shift Rio, Vidic and Evra, as he'd offer experience, but it seems an odd one given that I'm sure he'd be pretty costly (even if only in terms of wages).

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Would be a fantastic signing. Can play as a leftback, and as a holding midfielder too. Just turned 30, so has a good few seasons left. I like the idea of signing an experienced defender too.

Varun

Staff
Dante, Badstuber, Boateng, Kirchoff.

I could see them buying Hummels, he's a product of their academy.
One of them is out with a very very long term injury and the other isnt rated highly enough to replace Dante. And there's no way in hell they're buying from Dortmund in Jan.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
One of them is out with a very very long term injury and the other isnt rated highly enough to replace Dante. And there's no way in hell they're buying from Dortmund in Jan.
Kirchoff is on a Kross-esque loan to Schalke.

This is clearly bullshit

Bebe

It's really weird that apparently Dante is just on TV somewhere talking about moving to United.

Also, this clearly isn't true since we haven't monitored, kept tabs on or tested Bayern's resolve for him. Certainly no chance of this in January since you'd imagine we've only just started the preparing the bid process.

Red Stone

Holy hell, for some reason I thought Dante was in his mid-20s. I have no idea why.

walsh

It's really weird that apparently Dante is just on TV somewhere talking about moving to United.

Also, this clearly isn't true since we haven't monitored, kept tabs on or tested Bayern's resolve for him. Certainly no chance of this in January since you'd imagine we've only just started the preparing the bid process.
Did we even prepare this apparent bid!?

Raulduke

By the way he tweeted Rooney and Van Persie yesterday therefore it's on and we're signing Wilshire :drool:

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Dante, Badstuber, Boateng, Kirchoff.

I could see them buying Hummels, he's a product of their academy.
Martinez can fill in there as well.

dev1l

Jan Aage Fjortoft
Jan Aage Fjortoft
@JanAageFjortoft

Re Dante. Just spoke to journo following Bayern - His words: - Rubbish!!! - about to extend his contract at Bayern
4:43 p.m. Tue, Jan 21
252 Retweets

Status
Not open for further replies.