Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siorac

Piers Morgan in his " I'm going to wind up every United fan I can" mode. He would love Mata to be in his team, trumps all of their players.
That after Arsenal smashed their transfer record for a player Real Madrid didn't want anymore.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Yeah, tweets only guys (I know this isn't a tweet) and make them worthy please? If they aren't news then they needn't be posted. Piers Morgans opinions are useless to everyone, everywhere.

Not that I have any authority, or do I? :nervous:

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Exactly, mention Ozil to him and he soon shuts up.

Balbag's opinion:

Papers say he wasn't at training, ballbags loves to be controversial. Believes the deal is a go ahead though.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist

Makes sense for them to go after him. A lot younger and wouldn't expect to start so would be content to just be a squad player at first, compared to Mata.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
WARNING - Read carefully

As advised previously, thread bans will be dished out for anyone who comments in the thread other than posting a tweet.

This has now been carried out for anyone who has written anything today. Congratulations you wont be able to view this thread for the remainder of the transfer window

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
UPDATE: Around 10 people thread banned today alone. Congratulations if you're one of them.
Read carefully: "T-w-e-e-t-s O-n-l-y"

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets

The general consensus is that Bayern won't offer the money he wants from them but that could be just the German media to turn the fans against him instead of against the club for losing a promising German player should they lose him.

forevrared

Half the posts in the thread now are a bunch of wannabe hall monitors complaining that posts in this thread don't contain tweets... by posting in this thread without posting tweets.

Announcement tomorrow and presented Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.