Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets

Good price for Draxler and they won't go any lower because that is his buyout clause, sign him up. At the end up the day it will go up to something around £45m because of agent fees. We really need this type of signing to both improve our attack and to make a statement that we're still able to sign these kind of players like we used to back in the day.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight

Good price for Draxler and they won't go any lower because that is his buyout clause, sign him up. At the end up the day it will go up to something around £45m because of agent fees. We really need this type of signing to both improve our attack and to make a statement that we're still able to sign these kind of players like we used to back in the day.
Not really.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Not really.
Dennis Law, Gordon McQueen, Bryan Robson, Roy Keane, Andy Cole, Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Veron and Ferdinand are all record British transfers set by Manchester United. We don't do this anymore.

Plugsy

Dennis Law, Gordon McQueen, Bryan Robson, Roy Keane, Andy Cole, Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Veron and Ferdinand are all record British transfers set by Manchester United. We don't do this anymore.

Berbatov's omission, as always, from this point never ceases to be hilarious.

Just our biggest ever signing that happened in 2008. Yeah, no point mentioning that is there? It's like a scouser listing the top 10 British football managers and leaving off Fergie. The omission is so painfully obvious it just makes your whole point look hilarious.

Anywho, everyone knows by now but

Duncan Castles@DuncanCastles
1m
Can confirm that Leighton Baines has changed his mind about Manchester United and is about to sign long-term contract at Everton. #EFC #MUFC

thegregster

Harbinger of new information

Just our biggest ever signing that happened in 2008. Yeah, no point mentioning that is there? It's like a scouser listing the top 10 British football managers and leaving off Fergie. The omission is so painfully obvious it just makes your whole point look hilarious.

Anywho, everyone knows by now but

Duncan Castles@DuncanCastles
1m

Can confirm that Leighton Baines has changed his mind about Manchester United and is about to sign long-term contract at Everton. #EFC #MUFC

I think Robinho may have been signed before him.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Good news. Don't think he's the one for us. Hopefully this makes us to put a bit more on the table for Coentrao.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best

Robinho was more expensive so Berbatov never had the record (thankfully)

walsh

Just fecking throw money at Saints for him. We'll take Lallana as well. They're not even gambles, Shaw will be a top left back for years to come and Lallana will definitely strengthen us on the wings.

Chuck £45m at them for the pair and see what they say.

gormless

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Just fecking throw money at Saints for him. We'll take Lallana as well. They're not even gambles, Shaw will be a top left back for years to come and Lallana will definitely strengthen us on the wings.

Madness. Shaw would be a great long term signing but I wouldn't pay anything over £25m for him, and Lallana isn't worth 20mil. Lallana would just be another squad player on the wing, not something we need. We've got plenty of squad players, we need somebody good enough to be a starter.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll

I'd prefer Schneiderlin and Shaw to be honest.

Getsme

Said in 2011 by Xavi

“When you look at players and ask yourself who’s the best: talento. Cesc, Nasri, Ryan Giggs – that guy is a joy, incredible,” he said. “Looking back, I loved John Barnes and Chris Waddle was buenísimo. Le Tissier! Although their style was different I liked Roy Keane and Paul Ince together, too. That United team was great – my English team. If I’d gone anywhere, it would have been there.”

Status
Not open for further replies.