Twitter Discussion [Archive]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mata10

No good news today, i feel like a koke addict who dint get his dose.

Utd7

Sign him up. It's refreshing to see someone who genuinely wants to play for United. It's only a 3 million pound investment. We can buy him and then loan him back to Brazil so that he can further develop.

Silverman

I think the players we are being linked with are exactly what we need to get back to challenging next season. I would like to see us get Shaw, Hummels, Schweinsteiger, Strootman/Pogba/Vidal and Sanchez. These signings would immediately put us back challenging for the title imo.

Last edited:

Moonred

I think the player we are being linked with are exactly what we need to get back to challenging next season. I would like to see us get Shaw, Hummels, Schweinsteiger, Strootman/Pogba/Vidal and Sanchez. These signins would immediately put us back challenging for the title imo.
We are being linked with pretty much everyone.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Moyes didn't want him either? So he didn't want Thiago, Gomes, Garay or Strootman (three of them very young promising players, all four going on to have excellent seasons with their clubs too) I really just find myself hating the man more and more. The thought that he could actually have still been here come next season makes my stomach churn. :eek:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Sign him up. It's refreshing to see someone who genuinely wants to play for United. It's only a 3 million pound investment. We can buy him and then loan him back to Brazil so that he can further develop.
Rafael can take him under his wing ;)

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Jamie Jackson getting in on the Sanchez action

Browniee

Sanchezter united. Reyyyyyyy

Isn't Jamie Jackson quite credible when it comes to United or is he on the BS list?

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Moyes didn't want him either? So he didn't want Thiago, Gomes, Garay or Strootman (three of them very young promising players, all four going on to have excellent seasons with their clubs too) I really just find myself hating the man more and more. The thought that he could actually have still been here come next season makes my stomach churn. :eek:
I heard Moyes could also have saved Elvis, Princess Di and Kurt Cobain from dying but he was to busy doing scouting trips and in meetings!! Get a grip the man did his best for us and came up short why hate him?

Amir

It's a little to easy to think or say he could have got all these players and just chose not to. Having said that, I always thought out transfer struggles last year were related to his lack of knowledge in this level of transfer market and not wanting to sign players he doesn't know.

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21
Weeks of hate for Jackson as he pisses on all of our dreams is all forgotten as he dabbles in a rumour we like. Magical.

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
Maybe that was the master plan all along -

Build up his credibility by slaying all pretenders to the throne. Anoint himself King Jamie, Father of Muppets, with the Sanchez news. And then dash our renewed hopes all over again.

Jev

Jamie Jackson never thinks anyone will join us. Which makes me even more excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.