Twitter Discussion [Archive]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyFire

None of the English press know anything currently. Ranks have been well and truly closed.

The info to watch here is from the Italians.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
Oh believe me I'm one of Ander's biggest fan, he was the player I wanted us to sign over anyone, but I rate Kroos very highly too. When did Pep say that? Sounds like a bit of sensationalism, and has been one of Germany's best player in the WC.
You must have heard all the rumours that Pepe wasnt supportin Kroos' contract negotiations?

I've read Pepe wants more energy in CM & is willing to let Kroos go, which gives rise to Vidal goin there now.

Also, the German football expert Konigstein, or something, has been on Talksport every week commenting on the Bundesliga etc & he's been sayin all of the above..

Why wouldnt Bayern pay Kroos the same money as Robben, Sweiny & Gotze, if he was as important to the team as those three?!

RedBistro

Vidal is on LvG's radar as a summer transfer target. The prospective valuation of Vidal is not thought to be an issue. [Guardian] #MUFC

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Feck off, Pogba. They sell him and things go awkward for Vidal.

Silverman

I honestly think that Sanchez would suit us far better than Di Maria, Depay or Cuadrado. He is lightening quick and is also strong so the premier league will suit him imo. I don't know if the reports about him turning down United due to no C.L. are true because it has only been reported in Catalan press. I think it looks like we are just not in for him. I wonder if a bigger bid will make Barca sit up and pay attention to us over Arsenal, Liverpool and Juventus. However if Sanchez would rather move to London or somewhere other than Manchester than there isn't anything we can do.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
If this interest in Pogba is genuine, then we can kiss goodbye to any chance of getting Vidal. :(
Depends on which one Juve would like to sell, in any case we'll be in for either of them

FromTheBench

None of those clubs need a mid as much to spend 70 million on it and that too on a younger player who is not fully ready. Real are getting Kroos anyway. Chelsea got Fabregas.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
They'd sell Pogba if they can get 70m euros. I don't see how or why Chelsea would want him though, who would they drop?

Courtois

Azpilicueta Cahill Terry Luis

Matic
Fabregas Pogba

Hazard Costa Willian
Not good news for Oscar really. Can't see it happening though as he isn't really someone they need right now.​

Super Nani

There's still time for him to crush everyone's hopes. Don't you worry.
Haha the fact that happened to be your 666th post now makes me very nervous indeed. Jamie Jackson better not be rehashing the rubbish from the Daily Star and giving us false hope on this one!

PvsNP

I think van Gaal wants to do his part to make sure Vidal comes to us. Maybe that's why nothing is happening at the moment. I expect more movement on transfers in about two weeks.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
I think van Gaal wants to do his part to make sure Vidal comes to us. Maybe that's why nothing is happening at the moment. I expect more movement on transfers in about two weeks.
For the older posters on here - we used to hear that all the time about Gary Nevilles return from injury..

We ripped the balls out of "2 weeks" for everything on here. Funny days..

By the way - 18 months or so, was the actual return time for Nev.. :nervous:

RedStarUnited

You must have heard all the rumours that Pepe wasnt supportin Kroos' contract negotiations?

I've read Pepe wants more energy in CM & is willing to let Kroos go, which gives rise to Vidal goin there now.

Also, the German football expert Konigstein, or something, has been on Talksport every week commenting on the Bundesliga etc & he's been sayin all of the above..

Why wouldnt Bayern pay Kroos the same money as Robben, Sweiny & Gotze, if he was as important to the team as those three?!
Stop calling him Pepe lol.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Reports from Spain in Marca claim that Brazilian central defender Joao Miranda will return to training with Atletico Madrid after the Primera Division champions rejected an offer from Manchester United. Atletico are holding out for 30million euros, but the Red Devils are not prepared to match the release clause.

PvsNP

For the older posters on here - we used to hear that all the time about Gary Nevilles return from injury..

We ripped the balls out of "2 weeks" for everything on here. Funny days..

By the way - 18 months or so, was the actual return time for Nev.. :nervous:
Well, shit. Hope I didn't jinx it then..

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
City can't spend.
£40m net spend isn't it?

How much have they spent so far on Zuculini(EDIT: Googled, 1.5m)? I know it's 12m for Fernando? I guess a lot depends on if Negredo goes back home, and they ditch Rodwell? What about their homegrown limit, surely they're short on English players for that punishment so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.