Twitter Discussion [Archive]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
:lol:

So you wanted to sign Lallana, Sanchez, Markovic and Shaqiri all in the same transfer window, to add to a squad already containing Sterling and Coutinho?
Shaqiri was a reported back up for Lallana. We absolutely needed Lallana, Lambert and one other attacker. Suarez going means we we neeed a replacement for him too meaning 2 more attackers are needed.

SATA

Ashley Cole is a great signing for Roma. I wonder why Juve didn't go in for him as well instead of having Evra as their only target

Becknaldolencia

:lol:

So you wanted to sign Lallana, Sanchez, Markovic and Shaqiri all in the same transfer window, to add to a squad already containing Sterling and Coutinho?
They have Lallana and Lambert in the bag, they just need to add Mario Mandzukic type striker along with an experienced center back and replacement for Johnson.

But they're going after the players that play in the area where they're already well stocked which is weird.

Silverman

We need to start thinking about announcing new signings if we are keeping them quiet. Just over a month until the new season starts.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Markovic is a very good talent with top top potential. I really hope they do not get him. €25m seems a bit cheap from Benfica.

Devil may care

I didn't say that. According to Barrett and Pearce we want Sanchez and Markovic. Not one or the other.
So you want to add 3 players who all play in roughly the same position in one window? I don't think that is likely to be true do you?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Sanchez would be playing centrally, whereas Markovic would be wide forward. Not exactly sure how they'd all fit into one lineup though:

Defence + GK

Henderson Gerrard
Sturridge
Markovic Sanchez Lallana

?? Then that'd leave Sterling out.​

Damien

Staff
People keep saying Chelsea have first option on Markovic, but how? Was it something that was agreed as part of the Matic transfer? Otherwise I don't see how it's possible.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Surprised Cheslea with their policy of hoarding every young talent isn't interested in him. They have a first refusal on him don't they?

Barney

Supports
Liverpool
Sanchez would be playing centrally, whereas Markovic would be wide forward. Not exactly sure how they'd all fit into one lineup though:

Defence + GK

Henderson Gerrard
Sturridge
Markovic Sanchez Lallana

?? Then that'd leave Sterling out.​
I think we'll see Lallana play in the midfield 3 similarly to Coutinho. Something like:

Gerrard, Henderson, Lallana; Sterling, Sturridge, New Signing.

It'd leave Markovic, Lambert, Coutinho and Ibe out but all should get plenty of games.

Damien

Staff
I think we'll see Lallana play in the midfield 3 similarly to Coutinho. Something like:

Gerrard, Henderson, Lallana; Sterling, Sturridge, New Signing.

It'd leave Markovic, Lambert, Coutinho and Ibe out but all should get plenty of games.
Ah right, just a bit weird to make a £25m signing to have him on the bench and not in the first XI.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Surprised Cheslea with their policy of hoarding every young talent isn't interested in him. They have a first refusal on him don't they?
Yeah I reckon they'll gazump us last minute.

We did finish above them last season (yes that still sounds good to listen to). :)

Barney

Supports
Liverpool
Tony Barrett: Liverpool hope to conclude a deal to sign Lazar Markovic this week. They're also set to discuss personal terms with Divock Origi.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Arsenal will get him but not for the money they were hoping. I hope we push the price up as much as possible before it's over. Should make up for that quid insult last summer. ;)

Bwuk

Origi doesn't look anything special going off this World Cup.

Who's Markovic?

Remix

LordoftheStreams

Translation?
Thoughts of the market, Arturo Vidal is tempting to Manchester United.The Chilean midfielder really like the English club, which has requested information from Juventus perlustrativi talks between the companies, but no negotiations in progress.According to the information we have, in fact, is not no offer of 50 million plus Nani, as reported by many in the last hour.At least at the moment, in fact, Juve has no intention of giving Vidal.No opening to do so.The Manchester collects and reasoning, Vidal meanwhile remains a goal.Despite the willingness of Juventus to restrain him.

mata10

Thoughts of the market, Arturo Vidal is tempting to Manchester United.The Chilean midfielder really like the English club, which has requested information from Juventus perlustrativi talks between the companies, but no negotiations in progress. According to the information we have, in fact, is not no offer of 50 million plus Nani, as reported by many in the last hour. At least at the moment, in fact, Juve has no intention of giving Vidal. No opening to do so. The Manchester collects and reasoning, Vidal meanwhile remains a goal. Despite the willingness of Juventus to restrain him

:(
let him come, why are you enslaving him juve ?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Didn't even notice Markovic in the World Cup so he's obviously shite please bite

Sanchez going to Arsenal will be more than annoying for me. Wanted him since 2009, he was the perfect Ronaldo replacement at the time. It's clear he wants CL football (but obviously doesn't want to win it) so we are not an option but it'd be much better if he went to Juventus from a personal point of view. A) it leaves a slither of hope we may one day sign him and B) he won't be a direct rival for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.