Twitter Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

NessunDorma

What is a "real" United fan?
All the ones who didn't want him to be sacked, I expect.

(I.E. me, that 5 year old kid in the Youtube video, and a guy living deep in the Amazon rain forest who's only just heard the Swansea away result)

Castia

Except half of those 'real' United fans slagged him off on the way out of OT after every game. Damn even the message is annoying, I fecking hate that man.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
He is probably refering to the match-going fans. He was given support home and away and in all fairness he didn't deserve a lot of it.

I really dislike how much hatred some people on here show towards Moyes. He is a good guy and obviously tried his best to make it work out. From what I heard he worked extremely hard but it wasn't to be. Some fans on here are really letting United down by the way they are treating Moyes now he has gone.

LR7

Except half of those 'real' United fans slagged him off on the way out of OT after every game. Damn even the message is annoying, I fecking hate that man.
Exactly. Andy Mitten himself seems to have agreed that Moyes was out of his depth and said that even the hardcore were turning against him and arguing amongst themselves particularly after Olympiacos. I go to OT quite often and the vast majority of people naturally weren't happy with him.
I'm so glad to be rid of him. That statement he released was another sly dig about the 'fundamental rebuilding needed'. I've never heard a manager take over a team of Champions and make so many excuses for failure.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
he's been dignified the whole way through. Job was too big for him, but that wasn't his fault. He must have found the level of interest we see in our team compared to Everton's hugely overwhelming.

And a couple of games for us without a win is crisis, at Everton a few losses in a row doesn't really matter.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
BeIN has an office here in London. Al Jazeera are actually setting up an incredible office on the Shard! I had seen an early planning sketch and it blew me away. Them Arabs... SO RICH!
I did not know these things.

But his location on the tweet said Qatar so maybe their offices use a Qatari VPN.

saivet

Exactly. Andy Mitten himself seems to have agreed that Moyes was out of his depth and said that even the hardcore were turning against him and arguing amongst themselves particularly after Olympiacos. I go to OT quite often and the vast majority of people naturally weren't happy with him.
I'm so glad to be rid of him. That statement he released was another sly dig about the 'fundamental rebuilding needed'. I've never heard a manager take over a team of Champions and make so many excuses for failure.
People weren't happy with him, that's understandable but the majority match going fans still supported him somewhat because I'd imagine plenty of other fans would have made it unsavory.

dev1l

Preferred Ancelotti to Moyes? After volumes of newspaper articles detailing how Fergie handpicked Moyes, they're saying he wanted Ancelotti?

Utter BS.
When Ancellotti was still at Milan, I read somewhere that Fergie was one of his biggest fans. Re: whether Ancellotti was first choice, I think very few of us would be able to know, except Fergie perhaps :)

saivet

Preferred Ancelotti to Moyes? After volumes of newspaper articles detailing how Fergie handpicked Moyes, they're saying he wanted Ancelotti?

Utter BS.
That Di Marzio guy, at the time did actually say SAF wanted Ancelotti as his first choice.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
He is probably refering to the match-going fans. He was given support home and away and in all fairness he didn't deserve a lot of it.

I really dislike how much hatred some people on here show towards Moyes. He is a good guy and obviously tried his best to make it work out. From what I heard he worked extremely hard but it wasn't to be. Some fans on here are really letting United down by the way they are treating Moyes now he has gone.
Calling United fans at the matches "deluded sheep" and hoping we would be thrashed in games. Players who had shitty seasons are now heroes. There's been plenty on here who have disgraced themelves alright.

charleysurf

Did you conduct a poll or something of fans at the match or something? :lol:

charleysurf

Players tend to look worse under inept management, and considering this is the first time I've said anything about Ferdinand, I don't know why you think I'm trying to spin anything. He was used poorly, he knew the manager didn't have a fecking clue, and it's more than likely he was one of the players who told Moyes that to his face.

Whether he's here next season will be down to the new manager, not David Moyes and his merry band of feckwits, and for that I'm grateful to any of the players who played a part in getting him out of the club.
Your hero Rio had a disgracefully inept season. If players being awful make you hard then let's hope the likes of Rio and Cleverly are not sold...

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Moyes is talking about the Match going fans, I reckon.

:lol: at people who are getting pissy over that comment.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
What? But he is a midfielder?

He'd come into the premier league and easily be fighting with Toure for best midfielder in the league. Barcelona playing him wrong means nothing.

O'Sheady

He'd come into the premier league and easily be fighting with Toure for best midfielder in the league. Barcelona playing him wrong means nothing.
Utd better make this happen this time, one substantial bid and fabregas needs to indicate that he is open to the possibility publicly.Last year was painful. I would love it to happen though, fantastic player.

Doogie

It's a reply in relation to Cavani tweet, not the Fabregas one

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Cheers Doogie, that makes much more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.