Twitter Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Please add Edward and any other "agents" to the blacklist.

devil in me

I've been at work since 7 this morning and have been on the Caf quite a bit to keep me entertained. So far on todays shift we have been after Pogba, Sanchez, Alba, Schweinsteiger, Fabregas (and then out of the running again) and also Vidal as some sort of secondary target. Whilst its kind of entertaining, its proof that these journo's know sod all.

Suli

"Do you get parents evening at uni?"
Twitter Blacklist (outside of the obvious ones like indykaila etc)

BFairthorne
LawTop20 (for transfers)
MardiAgent
tancredipalmeri
TommySmythESPN

Some of the ones I constantly see posted. Stop giving them publicity.
Put this in the OP for future reference please.

mata10

This is really something! Sunderland are really angry.

Club comment on Colback departure.

After the announcement that Jack Colback has signed for Newcastle United, SAFC has issued the following statement:

“Jack is a player we have nurtured and developed through our academy system since he was eight years old. We gave him the opportunity to become a professional footballer and are therefore extremely disappointed in the events that have led to his departure from the club.

“This wasn’t about money - the club agreed to all of the terms demanded of us during discussions and we were always led to believe that Jack wanted to stay with us. At his and his representatives’ request, final talks were put on hold until the club secured its top flight status. To our dismay however, we were subsequently never given the chance to negotiate with him to stay.

“For him to then leave the club that has supported him throughout his formative years in such a manner, with no chance for Sunderland to recover any of the significant investment that it has made in him as a player, has left a bitter taste.

SammyUnited_83

BFairthorne
LawTop20 (for transfers)
MardiAgent
tancredipalmeri
TommySmythESPN

I would also add that Kevin Palmer. Always states we are interested in someone then Ducker or Jackson says we aren't, then he tweets again saying his sources at old Trafford have distanced themselves. Also if you read his timeline obviously a Utd fan, read his conversation with Tanc, comes across like a desperado wanting Cesc...

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

BFairthorne
LawTop20 (for transfers)
MardiAgent
tancredipalmeri
TommySmythESPN

Worth closing this thread and making a new one with new instructions written in OP?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist

BFairthorne
LawTop20 (for transfers)
MardiAgent
tancredipalmeri
TommySmythESPN

To be fair, Tommy Smyth actually does work for espn and used to be a commentator. He's not really itk but it's not like he just bullshits transfer rumours, probably just says what he hears around the office or something.

mata10

BFairthorne
LawTop20 (for transfers)
MardiAgent
tancredipalmeri
TommySmythESPN

Law top 20 is actually a lawyer, he handles CAS cases. He may not be as good as journos but he isnt as bad as the people you put hiim with.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Law top 20 is actually a lawyer, he handles CAS cases. He may not be as good as journos but he isnt as bad as the people you put hiim with.
I know he is actually a lawyer, hence why I put in brackets (for transfers) afterwards. He doesn't know anything transfer related, but came into the spotlight after what happened with Suarez I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.