Two bad points dropped

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
I think you can't look past the fact that our defense has looked shaky both in preseason and in the two away matches. Get Rio in ASAP I say.

Mojo_pin

why didn't fergie bring in Park and Gibson, not to mention smalling at the end? aren't we trying to protect a lead?

nani and neville ghosting at the end

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
I can't even begin to insult the players, I mean, I don't know who to blame. It just.. happened, it's just a shocking lack of character from all of those on the pitch today.

Spoony

The People's President
And I said we would win 3-1. To be fair, I should of been right.

I can take a draw away to Everton, it's never an easy game, but not in this case. That was pretty pathetic.
Have.

I actually dreamt a draw. Next time I'm putting cash on it.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Got what we deserved really. Horrible attitude when we defend a lead. Sitting deep, inviting pressure, backing off...the works. Our midfield is ridiculous when we defend. Scholes was knackered at the end yet Fegie kept him on.

I don't think we'll win many games away from home against half decent opponents this year.

CantonaVeron

fecking twat.
1. We always do it now, just shut down when we are winning, Everton's heads were down and we should have gone at them but no with Tuesday no doubt in mind we slow down and the lack of concentration it brings kills us. If Chelsea were in our position they would have won 5-1

2. We have to do it because we have feck all money even though we are bringing in more than any club in the world for any transfers. Its an absolute joke but our manager just covers it up.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
sorry. Some players need to look at themselves and ask if they are fit to wear the shirt.

Fulham and now this.

We cannot kill off games.

We should have had max points so far.

fecking ridiculous.
I think we did kill them off, more or less. Then we decided feck it, 90 minutes are up so it's only extra time, let's just feck about and relax. Very poor discipline for the boys today. That last goal was one of the worst I'd seen, Arteta could of done a war dance around the ball before anyone would have got near him.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Got what we deserved really. Horrible attitude when we defend a lead. Sitting deep, inviting pressure, backing off...the works. Our midfield is ridiculous when we defend. Scholes was knackered at the end yet Fegie kept him on.

I don't think we'll win many games away from home against half decent opponents this year.
We've always done that these last few years when the game is already won. It's the falling asleep and lack of bottle that's the difference. Pathetic.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Fulham all over again.

We really have lost the ability to kill off matches.

Some of our players really don't deserve to play for United.
Such as...?

I thought it was more the midfields fault for both goals rather than the defences, although I was so stunned by it all it was hard to take it in - but there were about 4 more men of theirs in the box for the 3rd goal, the defence can't take too men each!

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
Have to hope that it might make sure we never, ever, get complacent.

uae

Desperately wants a tagline under his name
What the feck? Ridiculous

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
we don't have a good enough midfield that can keep he ball, that's a fact

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I'm still in shock, seriously I haven't seen United collapse like this in the last minutes of the match for a long, long time.

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
You became very casual at the end, you defended and chased down every ball well to around the 87th minute then it was if you felt your job was done.

Aporkalypse

1. We always do it now, just shut down when we are winning, Everton's heads were down and we should have gone at them but no with Tuesday no doubt in mind we slow down and the lack of concentration it brings kills us. If Chelsea were in our position they would have won 5-1

2. We have to do it because we have feck all money even though we are bringing in more than any club in the world for any transfers. Its an absolute joke but our manager just covers it up.
Which magical mythical signing would have saved us today then? Utter bollocks.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Such as...?

I thought it was more the midfields fault for both goals rather than the defences, although I was so stunned by it all it was hard to take it in - but there were about 4 more men of theirs in the box for the 3rd goal, the defence can't take too men each!
If that's true then that's stunningly retarded on our part. Everton were going to lump into the box for those 3 mins, just park the friggin bus and boot the ball away at every opportunity.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
I think we did kill them off, more or less. Then we decided feck it, 90 minutes are up so it's only extra time, let's just feck about and relax. Very poor discipline for the boys today. That last goal was one of the worst I'd seen, Arteta could of done a war dance around the ball before anyone would have got near him.
you kill off a game when you are disciplined up to the final whistle.

This was unprofessional. As a team we were pretty poor against a team that could not even field proper strikers.

We need players to go out there to 'die' for United. I don't care who we play.

You wear the sacred shirt. You better be worthy of it.

Like Busby said once to his players. "Were you worthy of Manchester United?"

We have lost before but this was worse. Not because we gave away the goals. But How we gave them away.

GCHQ

Glazer Crevice Headquarters
Sir Alex Ferguson, Ben Foster, Hayley McQueen.....
why didn't fergie bring in Park and Gibson, not to mention smalling at the end? aren't we trying to protect a lead?

nani and neville ghosting at the end
Exactly. Scholes was completely fecked in the last ten minutes and Nani was coasting when we needed legs in midfield to stop them crossing from dangerous areas.

God knows what Evra was up to today. Ferdinand can't come back quick enough to replace Evans either.

pauldyson1uk

Iam pissed off about the game , but your points are bollocks and your second point is just pure kneejerk

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Now I've calmed down, it's not a terrible result no. It's not and we are obviously not out of anything yet. C'mon United.

holyland red

"Holier-than-thou fundamentalist"
Wasn't happy about the substitutions, and felt we needed another striker on, namely Michael Owen.
Last season we controlled the game at 1:1 when Fergie made a couple of subs after which Everton took control. Can't think of any substitution that, even in hindsight, could have affected this massive collapse at the end.

If we are honest, the defense was all over the place for a while before. Everton were finding their way to the edge of our box far too easily. Pienaar was brilliant and Yakubu caused all sorts of problems since coming on. This is worrying because our defense didn't look confident at all against a team with no strikers (for 70 minutes).

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
We've done it enough times. Sickening when it happens to us, the best feeling in football when we do it...swings and roundabouts

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
Nani could have wrapped up the game should he had passed to Park but like Fulham ..... wasted....

Berbatov taking the shot on and not playing the ball into the middle was the really egregious one.

WireRed

I'm sure the patronising "two up on last season" crew will emerge soon but just feck off, you simply cannot defend that and put a positive spin on it.

Leave that load of bollocks to the slaves at MUTV.

Crerand Legend

Exactly. Scholes was completely fecked in the last ten minutes and Nani was coasting when we needed legs in midfield to stop them crossing from dangerous areas.

God knows what Evra was up to today. Ferdinand can't come back quick enough to replace Evans either.
So it was all Evans fault? Get real