Hectic

Supports
30fps
What the feck just happened?!

That was awful.

Boss

Melodramatic, attention seeking space-attacker
I left you with enough memories to resurrect me wi
if you need me, I'll be blubbing away like a baby, it's just so unlike us to be so fecking lax, and we have many chances to kill the game off

credit to Everton, they took a page out of our book with their never say die attitude

:(

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
Wasn't happy about the substitutions, and felt we needed another striker on, namely Michael Owen.

Crerand Legend

Shocking defending, with our experience we should have closed the match out but we were a shambles. Two matches at Fulham and now here today we have repeated the same mistakes

MelvinYeo

I'm only here for the post count
To show so much character to come back from a goal behind to the fecking shambles in the end, what the feck were we playing at

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
4 points dropped really. Can't fecking believe it.

Not to go off on one, but that was a joke.

CantonaVeron

No doubt conserving energy for Tuesday, can't improve the squad though with no value in the market.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Absolutely awful. A lot of people were saying it was Rooney's off field problems that was going to cost us today but it was actually our defence and their on field problems as shown in the Fulham match which ultimately cost us 2 points again.

Man-United

Wait until someone starts a thread and say that we got two more points this season than last with this points over Fulham and Everton...

Chabon

Slight understatement in the title. Has this ever happened to us before? I certainly don't remember such a shocking collapse.

MUFCgal

I really don't know how we went from 3 points to 1 point.

What has happened? First Fulham, now this - 4 points dropped in two matches that we should have won.

Really not good enough, get it fecking sorted.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Horrendous. What the feck are the defenders and midfielders thinking. Absolute pisstake. Absolute disgust at those last three minutes which up until that point was a great team performance.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
And this had absolutely nothing to do with tactics whatsoever. I really think we've lost the plot with this result.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Christ, that felt like a defeat.

Very blase about those 2 chances at 3-1 up and then that one-two sucker punch at the finish. Very poor.

Lynott

Brilliant performance for 90 mins. Awesome. But cahill jumping and scoring between two defenders like that is very poor. The last goal was scrappy. The deflection could have gone anywhere.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
It's added time, they score, and we give away possession and do nothing to get it back. Great job guys. Great job.

EvilChuck

Just shocking, I cant believe I've just seen that happen. How have we gone from knocking the ball around comfortably, with three points in the bag as they announce the stoppage time, to losing two late goals and ending up with just a point!?

RapidRed

what the feck was that?? That felt like a massive kick in the balls.

We were 90 secs away from a fantastic result and a great performance, and then that.

We also went into our now getting close to trademark cruise mode for the last 20-25 mins. Should've finished them off sooner.

Awful, awful dropped points.

feck.

Tibs

As per usual, we get a goal or 2 up and fall to sleep...hopefully this will be a lesson learnt and we'll start to smash teams by 4s and 5s again...because we create more than enough chances every game

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Well its a point more than last season... feck it we suck!
Everton are actually a worse side compared to last season. feck me I'd check to see if Distain is on the pay from some dodgy bookies because he seemed to do his best to help us win today.