Tyler Fredricson

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Just turned 17 yesterday but has been the best defender in our u18 setup by far.

Also been fairly consistent. Seems to be quite underrated!

KevinJoh

he is with England U17, so hardly underrated. Not many of our players are with England youth teams. Recently we have better record there, but still 1-2 per age group at most. Mainoo and Ogguneye in that age group with him, but Mather, Gore not involved

Classical Mechanic

he is with England U17, so hardly underrated. Not many of our players are with England youth teams. Recently we have better record there, but still 1-2 per age group at most. Mainoo and Ogguneye in that age group with him, but Mather, Gore not involved
Both Mather and Gore have been involved in recent squads.

Mickson

I would say he's underrated in the mold that few here and few on Twitter are talking about him. As the OP said, our best U18 defender so far this season despite being quite young. Good times.

jb8521

Shoretire, Forson, Murray, Mather & Gore have all played for England's 2004s while Myles, Wooster, Jackson, Fredricson, Ogunneye & Mainoo have played for the 2005s & Kamason, Parker, McAllister, Missin, Berry, Musa & Wheatley have played for the 2006s so quite a few have played for England recently

KevinJoh

yes, in the younger ones. But before, since Gomes generation and around we had a few, Gomes, Garner, Greenwood, Laird, Mengi, Williams and in a few seasons before that I can't remember we had a lot of players in England setup (Rashford, Axel) and before that maybe James Wilson. So, it looks that we are doing much better job in recruiting kids, lets just hope they will develop properly.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
Thought he had a rough first half on Wednesday but really showed his class in the 2nd half. Excited to see what's to come from him.

Scholsey2004

Is Fredricson injured? Seems to have disappeared from the playing stats at U21 and U18 levels.