Tyrell Malacia | Romano: Here we go…

Status
Not open for further replies.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Think it could be Tagliafico as understudy to Shaw. Sell Telles and bring in Tagliafico for 5million.
Ten Hag can depend on him and he can score and assist from LB.
Tagliafico would give Shaw a run for his money. Only reason he doesnt start is because Blind is the best ball playing defender in the world arguably.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I’m pleased but we must be saving money elsewhere. I’d be happy with not getting a CB and getting new fullbacks personally. Him and Dumfries

cyberman

Cheap(er) option for a higher CB fee? Seems very last minute to me

Bwuk

I don't know much about him, but at the rumoured fee we could sell Telles & Williams and get Malacia in whilst profiting.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
I thought we would go with someone like that Croatian LB who has hell of a delivery. Not sure about this guy though

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Presumably if we signed Malacia then Telles would be available to sell? Hardly need both of them and Shaw.

BarstoolProphet

I thought we would go with someone like that Croatian LB who has hell of a delivery. Not sure about this guy though
Weren't the reports on him from the resident Bundesliga watchers not particularly glowing? Reminded me of the reports on Telles before he was signed.

romufc

Presumably if we signed Malacia then Telles would be available to sell? Hardly need both of them and Shaw.
Think I read somewhere that Telles, AWB, Williams were all available in the window.

Not a surprise considering how rubbish Telles is.

kps88

You would hope so. Don't think Telles ever had the physical attributes to make it in Premier League.

ArjenIsM3

Agreed. And there's Williams too. 4 leftbacks seems a bit much though Telles and Williams can perhaps play on the right as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.